how hard is it..

#1stephen_31686Posted 5/3/2012 5:08:24 AM
To have freakin inverted controls!
#2FlaminFroPosted 5/3/2012 6:42:39 AM
Extremely.

Now suck it up.
#3SaxonPosted 5/3/2012 7:55:36 AM
The is no gameplay...only choices and a couple of puzzles such as getting a screw driver out of a truck without the zombies hearing you and finding the keys to the pharmacy.
#4jsquad4136Posted 5/3/2012 9:45:09 AM
The REAL question is how hard is it to adapt???

>.<
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#5pillerofautumnPosted 5/3/2012 9:48:31 AM

The REAL question is how hard is it to adapt???

>.<

I think the point is you're not supposed to adapt. Are subtitles necessary to play the game? No. Is the brightness? No. Why are there even options, there are no need and people can adapt. But they should not have to. Stop defending this, honestly. It should have been there.
#6stephen_31686(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 12:35:39 PM
Yeah dont know much about computer programming but it doesnt seem like it wouldnt have taken much to have an inverted option. Adapt? I agree but something this simple i shouldnt have to.
#7SiLVeR_420Posted 5/3/2012 1:14:25 PM
stephen_31686 posted...
Yeah dont know much about computer programming but it doesnt seem like it wouldnt have taken much to have an inverted option. Adapt? I agree but something this simple i shouldnt have to.

If its simple why complain about it?
The game is just fine without it.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#8pillerofautumnPosted 5/3/2012 1:56:08 PM

stephen_31686 posted...

Damn, there's an excuse to everything... Would the game be just fine without standard controls? Think about it, all you can use is inverted. The game doesn't apparently need a choice of controls cause whatever control scheme they put in, you can just adapt.

So I ask you, if you play uninverted, what if they made the game only play with inverted controls? Down is up and up is down?
#9SiLVeR_420Posted 5/3/2012 2:10:10 PM
pillerofautumn posted...
stephen_31686 posted...

Damn, there's an excuse to everything... Would the game be just fine without standard controls? Think about it, all you can use is inverted. The game doesn't apparently need a choice of controls cause whatever control scheme they put in, you can just adapt.

So I ask you, if you play uninverted, what if they made the game only play with inverted controls? Down is up and up is down?

Id deal with it.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#10Arucard05Posted 5/3/2012 2:43:12 PM

That happened to me, with Wind Waker. I hated it.

For like 5 minutes.

Should the option be there? Yes, of course. But it should never stop anyone from playing a great game.
---
http://robotsquad.blogspot.com/
My blog where things happen. Sometimes awesome things.