That girl is gonna die.

#1pothocketPosted 5/4/2012 4:34:26 PM
So, what are the odds that Clem actually survives the season without getting bitten by a plot twist?

I'll call it right now. Cliffhanger to episode 4: Clem gets bitten.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
#2gadragodPosted 5/4/2012 4:56:53 PM

It's simply not going to happen. Clem, nor Duck, will get bitten or die. Media has very special plot armor for children, especially cute ones. In fact, the group should send Clem out, through the hordes of Walkers, in search of supplies. She wouldn't be touched.

#3Horse8771Posted 5/4/2012 5:15:15 PM
If they follow the philosophy of the comics, no one is safe. No plot armor there unless you're Rick, and he has gone through a lot.

MAJOR COMIC SPOILERS ABOUT THE DEATH OF A CHARACTER OR TWO!!!!! AND CURRENT GROUP MEMBERS OF THE GAME!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Even Ricks newborn and baby get blown to bits by *gasp* Lily!!

END SPOILERS
It's a zombie Apocolypse, people. Zombies don't care who you are, they will eat any face they can get.
---
Packer Nation!
'Boiler up!
#4SiLVeR_420Posted 5/4/2012 5:31:34 PM
Kirkman said himself he has to kill Rick off eventually.
---
Gamertag- youngSiLVeRstar
Forgive the name.
#5Horse8771Posted 5/4/2012 5:53:57 PM
I would love to see him kill Rick off and continue with Carl or Michonne. Half the reason I like the comics is the fact that no one is safe.

As for the game, I love it. I hope the story branches off in future episodes with multiple possibilities instead of one or two. I've already went through the first episode 4 times. This game is so refreshing, and I hope they bring the feel of the comics in as it goes on.
---
Packer Nation!
'Boiler up!
#6VincentVegaPosted 5/4/2012 6:40:15 PM
gadragod posted...
It's simply not going to happen. Clem, nor Duck, will get bitten or die. Media has very special plot armor for children, especially cute ones. In fact, the group should send Clem out, through the hordes of Walkers, in search of supplies. She wouldn't be touched.

Not true in The Walking Dead.

COMIC SOPILERS FOLLOW

Two young kids are decapitated, Ricks new born daughter is literally blown to bits, Carl is almost raped and gets shot in the head, losing an eye in the process. Kids are not immune.
---
"I'm no hero. Never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer, hired to do some wet work."
Old Snake in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
#7OrangeSchweesePosted 5/4/2012 6:44:16 PM
I think it'd be cool if Lee had to kill zombie Clem.
#8codyallen25Posted 5/4/2012 7:15:04 PM
Well... TV show major spoilers:

They had Sophia turn zombie and shot dead, I honestly did not see that coming. Anything can happen in The Walking Dead is how I see it.
---
The only common factor in all your failures, is you. -- Karakh
#9pillerofautumnPosted 5/4/2012 7:17:48 PM
Comics are just a different type of media, they can get away with much more. There are more strict guidelines for TV and video games. I doubt you will see a baby getting blown away or a kid getting raped and/or decapitated. At most, you'll likely hear about it, not actually see it or it'll be a "clean" death. Like they did with Sofia in the TV show.
#10Nightroad101Posted 5/4/2012 9:04:47 PM
For some reason i'm really hoping that Duck gets killed off. Not only is this kid an absolute idiot, and really god d*** annoying, but his stupidity single handily got Shawn killed. Now you can say "Well he's just a little kid" but I'm pretty sure Clem is smarter than him. Hell even Kenny says that Duck is as dumb as a bag of hammers.