Few questions: how long is this game?

#1ZBug_Posted 5/5/2012 1:06:47 AM
I heard about 2 hours per episode, but now that it's out, what's the verdict?

Also, how much of a survivor game is this? Like are there lots of zombies that you have to figure out how to get past? Or is it more of a puzzle type scenario?

I'm a huge fan of the comics and will buy this regardless (when I have the time) but would like to know a few things to get me hype while I wait...
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me if I take too long to add you back)
#2Kitten_killerZPosted 5/5/2012 1:47:56 AM
It's only 2 hours long but feels like 6 hours. It's more of puzzle solving game than survival. There are also some unique dialogue choices. Overall, it is a very fun game. The replay value is good because you can make different choices and can have several different endings. It requires you to make lots of decisions that vary in importance but still makes you feel like you're a very important character. The characters' personalities are very well developed. Probably one of my new favorite games. I can't wait for the next episode.
#3Alucard_PrimePosted 5/5/2012 11:29:05 AM

Yeah I would say it's around 2 hours , and I'm someone who takes my time in these types of games(talk to everyone, go everywhere, etc.)....but like the above poster said, it feels more than 2 hours. That's because it's 2 awesome hours, at no point did I feel bored, and that I was doing something repetitive. At 800 points I would tell you it's overpriced, but for 400 points it was well worth it for me.

#4ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 4:27:17 PM
Cool, thanks guys
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me if I take too long to add you back)
#5thereallawrencePosted 5/5/2012 6:55:02 PM
this game rules. that is all.
#6MephistophelesPosted 5/6/2012 3:17:52 PM
I'd barely even call it a puzzle solving type of game (though there is a bit of that) it's basically a story driven experience. Like playing the comic or the show rather than reading/watching it. The game is about talking to people and seeing how things play out.
---
XBL: Scooby MaroonPSN: GhostOfJAWS Wii: A bunch of numbers!