This game would be ALOT better if it was like......

#1ryanfromMAPosted 5/5/2012 5:42:52 PM
grand theft auto: San Andreas. BUT WITH ZOMBIES! With a similar map.

I would love an open world epic zombie game.....think "Undead nightmare", except have plenty of random living people come up time to time...

please... make headshots COUNT! Not like the bullcrap xbox game "land of the dead", where you can unload half a clip into a zombies face and not kill it, and then shoot it in the knee and watch it die. Plus...none of the "dead rising" crap where weapons disintegrate into thin air....lame!

I will keep my hopes up that someday, a game like this is created. It would be a must buy. Until then....guess I'm stuck with this point and click rubbish. *sigh*

rant/thread over.....
---
GT: rmcongley
#2legendX66Posted 5/5/2012 6:06:02 PM(edited)
would love a game like this. But this series would not be better any other way than how it is. (dead rising is basically this and awesome so...)
---
legendX66-Ten Tails H4X and Troll H4X Sexy secretary of Haxem Rangers
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#3ryanfromMA(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2012 6:07:34 PM
It doesn't HAVE to be a walking dead game to be perfect...

But the zombies have to follow the same rules as "Romero/walking dead" zombies

Zombies should not have the physical strength and speed of gold medal olympians either.......that gets on my nerves.

F U dawn of the dead remake....
---
GT: rmcongley
#4legendX66Posted 5/5/2012 6:08:27 PM
ryanfromMA posted...
It doesn't HAVE to be a walking dead game to be perfect...

But the zombies have to follow the same rules as "Romero/walking dead" zombies

Zombies should not have the physical strength and speed of gold medal olympians either.......that gets on my nerves.

F U dawn of the dead remake....

isn't that .... still dead rising?
---
Thinking is the hardest kind of work, which is probably why so few engage in it.
#5codyallen25Posted 5/5/2012 6:10:20 PM
Ive been thinking this since playing San Andreas with riot mode, burning buildings, etc... just chaos everywhere and it got me thinking that the only thing missing is zombies.
---
The only common factor in all your failures, is you. -- Karakh
#6ChancreScolexPosted 5/5/2012 6:17:01 PM
Dead Island?
#7codyallen25Posted 5/5/2012 6:45:53 PM
ChancreScolex posted...
Dead Island?

Game was a bit of a disappointment, got boring quick. He means a free-roam sandbox game in a big city. Lots of buildings to enter and loot or barricade would be awesome.
---
#8legendX66Posted 5/5/2012 6:49:31 PM
codyallen25 posted...
ChancreScolex posted...
Dead Island?

Game was a bit of a disappointment, got boring quick. He means a free-roam sandbox game in a big city. Lots of buildings to enter and loot or barricade would be awesome.

I get your point but in technicality you just described dead island. I still believe dead rising fits this role as well. I would love another though.
---
#9Horse8771Posted 5/5/2012 7:08:12 PM
Did you happen to read Cracked.com today TC?

There was an article about the top games we will never get to play, and your idea was one of them. Great article, you should look it up. I would link it, but I'm on my mobile right now.
---
Packer Nation!
'Boiler up!
#10codyallen25Posted 5/5/2012 7:12:43 PM
legendX66 posted...
codyallen25 posted...
ChancreScolex posted...
Dead Island?

I get your point but in technicality you just described dead island. I still believe dead rising fits this role as well. I would love another though.

Yes but none of those games allow you to drive around a city. Game I want is basically Grand Theft Auto but replace the people with zombies. Can't stay in one place to long or you'll get overrun, you can barricade wherever you want but if you don't have another way out your basically on borrowed time. You have a food and water meter that you have to keep filled like in the sims but not as often (I swear my dude had to eat every 5 minutes). These are just a feel things that are in my perfect imaginary zombie game.
---