Doug/Carley survival opinion

#1bbbjaygPosted 5/15/2012 8:16:26 PM
So, anybody wondering how long they will last, episode wise? Do you see Doug/Carley dying in episode 2?
I can see them dying in episode 2 to make it easier for telltale to plot the story without hindrance .
---
Don't trust what is written down here, its all lies.
#2pokemonmaster0Posted 5/15/2012 8:59:37 PM
They'll either die early on or have more or less the same lines proabbly.
#3Chalky__WhitePosted 5/15/2012 10:26:17 PM
I hope they don't equalize both choices early on, but I could see it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6KtaV.jpg
#4M_de_graaffPosted 5/16/2012 12:15:12 AM
I doubt they will die in episode 2. It would just make the choice at the end of episode 1 feel pointless. I feel they should take advantage of their respective skills (Tech vs gun) so it has an impact on the overall story.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not." - Abraham Lincoln.
#5Frozen_MemoriesPosted 5/26/2012 7:56:05 AM
I hope Carley doesn't die since she's you know... Kinda hot. Plus her gun skills are gonna be hella useful. But considering that this series kills off characters regularly it's anyone's game right now.
---
God sees everything.........So stop jacking off........
#6Silver_TwilightPosted 5/28/2012 1:26:08 AM
Frozen_Memories posted...
I hope Carley doesn't die since she's you know... Kinda hot. Plus her gun skills are gonna be hella useful. But considering that this series kills off characters regularly it's anyone's game right now.

I doubt it. Carley may be hot but the game is really pushing Lee towards the air force chick with the douchebag father. I'm assuming this is strictly for added drama and a difficult decision to follow.
#7Keyboard7Posted 6/3/2012 12:10:20 AM
2 playthroughs setup
---
GT:Obizion
It's like I live between England and America
#8AldorianHybridPosted 6/14/2012 1:40:46 AM
Carley seemed the more likely choice, so I think if she lived, she'll be more important. 3/4 of the players chose her. She was a more well-established character than Doug. He was quite a boring character, in my opinion.
#9Mystickay86Posted 6/17/2012 8:30:44 AM
AldorianHybrid posted...
Carley seemed the more likely choice, so I think if she lived, she'll be more important. 3/4 of the players chose her. She was a more well-established character than Doug. He was quite a boring character, in my opinion.

No, they chose her because well, she was a girl w/gun.

I saved Doug. Frick Carley
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
#10pillerofautumnPosted 6/17/2012 5:02:02 PM
No, they chose her because well, she was a girl w/gun.

Being a girl had mostly nothing to do with it. It's obvious to most people that a gun takes precedence over a IT guy.