Come on Hino, time travelling again?! <spoilers?>

#1Saint Dragon OsirisPosted 3/13/2012 2:30:25 PM
It really shouldn't be too hard to make an original crazy over the top soccer story.
---
We must formulate keikaku. "Keikaku" means plan! - Argosy Captain
#2bornonafridayPosted 3/15/2012 10:34:03 AM
Could be worse, they could be playing underwater at Atlantis XD

I'm in favor of any situation where Yuuichi is playable!!
---
Follow me if you like twitter@protomelvin
#3Second_ChancesPosted 3/15/2012 12:25:35 PM
bornonafriday posted...
Could be worse, they could be playing underwater at Atlantis

...I think I would prefer that, honestly. I would rather see them fight "fish people" than travel through time. Mostly because it just seems like the perfect excuse to drop the Raimon Eleven Go.
#4bornonafridayPosted 3/15/2012 2:57:31 PM
Second_Chances posted...
bornonafriday posted...
Could be worse, they could be playing underwater at Atlantis

...I think I would prefer that, honestly. I would rather see them fight "fish people" than travel through time. Mostly because it just seems like the perfect excuse to drop the Raimon Eleven Go.

Well, maybe that'll be game 3. Honestly, I don't care what the story is as long as I can have Yuuichi on my team.
---
#5KazeeNoAlphaPosted 3/20/2012 6:14:23 PM
Exactly; anything to get Yuuichi~

14 year old Gouenji is also appearing, and the whole 'travel through time to recruit the ultimate eleven' thing sounds interesting. Kageyama Tougo (antagonist Kageyama's dad who died) may also be appearing~
#6bornonafridayPosted 3/22/2012 9:19:21 PM
KazeeNoAlpha posted...
Exactly; anything to get Yuuichi~

14 year old Gouenji is also appearing, and the whole 'travel through time to recruit the ultimate eleven' thing sounds interesting. Kageyama Tougo (antagonist Kageyama's dad who died) may also be appearing~

I actually had a similar idea for a doujin, but instead of time traveling, it would be traveling through parallel universes (that way I could also include Atsuya) although the time traveling thing probably also creates parallel universes so I guess it's pretty much the same idea lol I just never got much further than planning it XD
---
#7stupidghost0112Posted 4/3/2012 8:48:24 PM
I want to see Kira Hiroto or Fubuki Atsuya.
#8Chowder5000Posted 4/11/2012 11:14:46 AM
There is spoilers that Goenji will be in the Inazuma GO 2