Thoughts on 'Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy'?

#1LLL_DeadlyPosted 3/14/2013 3:54:29 PM
Y'know, the new IE game that was just announced.

For me, I'm basically saying 'this is it, Level-5. Surpass IE3.'

Since the new game is also focused around an international tournament, this is Level-5's perfect chance to surpass IE3 (which is, imo, the best in the series by far) in terms of story. The story held back the first 2 GO games.

Also, Ichinose and Fideo's return is almost inevitable, lol.
#2SplashgottaitoPosted 3/14/2013 8:35:50 PM
I figured this was precisely why they were saving up most of those Game 3 moves like Gran Fenrir, Excalibur and the like since they aren't in Chrono Stone. I'm surprised at all of the new characters in the "starting lineup" but I'm not turned off particularly by anything. Mostly because... dat GK, lol. XD;; ^q^ I personally liked Fubuki and Aliea's development from game 2 the most, but the aftermath of those things just made game 3 all the better. The GO generation still has a lot to live up to imo.

But Yes, need some Ichinose and Fidio.
---
Now playing: Danball Senki W, PS3 Tales~ LEVEL-5 ftw <3 ~
Gaming blog: http://majinken.pmsinfirm.org
#3PieDuhPiePosted 3/15/2013 6:02:18 AM
To be completely honest, I'm a little disappointed. In IE3 the team was made up mostly of old characters and rivals. In IEGO3 8 New characters...Great. Overall I think it'll still be great, why? 'Cause it's inazuma eleven!
#4Chowder5000Posted 3/15/2013 2:13:50 PM
I just want IEGO, Chrono Stone and Galaxy send to US, I really want to believe that the first IE wasn't released in US because it didn't have any region lock(most of you think but the IE3 why it didn't come to US, it's simple we didn't receive the IE 1 and 2 so...) But I believe in GO because of the region lock!!
#5MultiDutchGPosted 3/24/2013 9:05:24 AM
Chowder5000 posted...
I just want IEGO, Chrono Stone and Galaxy send to US, I really want to believe that the first IE wasn't released in US because it didn't have any region lock(most of you think but the IE3 why it didn't come to US, it's simple we didn't receive the IE 1 and 2 so...) But I believe in GO because of the region lock!!

Why don't you just buy a flashcart and put the 3 games on your flashcart?
---
youtube.com/user/MultiDutchGaming
#6Chowder5000Posted 3/26/2013 2:16:48 PM
It is a 3DS games , I think(yet) I canīt do that.... ( you are lucky I saw you have the game, it is a nice game isn' t it? )
#7FlameNatsumiPosted 4/1/2013 6:14:50 AM
Well I just watched the trailer and it seems that the FFI team consists of players who are new to Football and are interested in other sports, I mean the Goalkeeper is a Basketball player by the looks of it and I also saw an old man that might be Kageyama Reji by the looks of it. But my actual opinion on it is quite mixed, on one side I think this has the potential to become an amazing series but on the other side I wanted more than just an FFI but to be honest I'm okay with it as long as it improves over the IE3 FFI
#8Daichi_SumeragiPosted 4/28/2013 9:19:48 PM
I want adult Rokoko Ulpa to be on the next IE GO!
---
nedaruna kachitore sasureba ataeraren