RPG engine?

#1ChaosTFoxPosted 7/29/2012 1:41:23 PM
Has anyone made at least a beta of it to where you can walk around the world map & enter buildings?
---
3DS FC: 3780-9336-7433
#2nahexaPosted 8/1/2012 6:50:14 AM
I am working on putting something like this together. I am slowly converting from a TI calc basic program I wrote years ago and it has been some time since I have written in basic so it is taking me some time to get it done. I am only working with text characters to start, I hope to incorporate sprites when I get back in the swing of things in basic.
#3dragoneyes718Posted 8/7/2012 8:20:48 PM
I have one, and its pretty good, but I'm not going to release it I don't think. I may release a youtube video, but I've been working on this series for 15 years or more. This DS version is the 8th in the series. Actually, it's a remake of the 4th, but whatever. I just don't want any of my stuff stolen.
---
"Link puts his pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once his pants are on, he makes gold cartridges." - BlueGunstarHero
#4emg000Posted 8/8/2012 11:29:23 AM
dragoneyes718 posted...
I have one, and its pretty good, but I'm not going to release it I don't think. I may release a youtube video, but I've been working on this series for 15 years or more. This DS version is the 8th in the series. Actually, it's a remake of the 4th, but whatever. I just don't want any of my stuff stolen.

Yeah thats true. I wouldn't mind it much if people would give credit, but i know what you mean. To bad there wasn't a feature so that when you made the qr codes you would have the option to lock the edit mode so people could only play it.