RPG engine?

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Has anyone made at least a beta of it to where you can walk around the world map & enter buildings?
---
3DS FC: 3780-9336-7433
3 years ago#2
I am working on putting something like this together. I am slowly converting from a TI calc basic program I wrote years ago and it has been some time since I have written in basic so it is taking me some time to get it done. I am only working with text characters to start, I hope to incorporate sprites when I get back in the swing of things in basic.
3 years ago#3
I have one, and its pretty good, but I'm not going to release it I don't think. I may release a youtube video, but I've been working on this series for 15 years or more. This DS version is the 8th in the series. Actually, it's a remake of the 4th, but whatever. I just don't want any of my stuff stolen.
---
"Link puts his pants on just like the rest of you -- one leg at a time. Except, once his pants are on, he makes gold cartridges." - BlueGunstarHero
3 years ago#4
dragoneyes718 posted...
I have one, and its pretty good, but I'm not going to release it I don't think. I may release a youtube video, but I've been working on this series for 15 years or more. This DS version is the 8th in the series. Actually, it's a remake of the 4th, but whatever. I just don't want any of my stuff stolen.

Yeah thats true. I wouldn't mind it much if people would give credit, but i know what you mean. To bad there wasn't a feature so that when you made the qr codes you would have the option to lock the edit mode so people could only play it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived