Thread for Pokemon on Petit Computer

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Petit Computer
  3. Thread for Pokemon on Petit Computer
4 years ago#1
Ok my bad, I tried to remove my first message because my first post was embarrassingly innaccurate and it just deleted the whole thread.
4 years ago#2
Anyway, do you have a link to your program? How many QR codes is it? Actually I think I had your program but accidently deleted it before.
4 years ago#3
Wait, so why again can't you send me the trainer qr codes? I'd like to try out the ver. 1.3 but i can't really do that until i get the trainer qr codes. Also i don't know if you noticed or not, but i asked if for the items you want me to do them 16 by 16 pixels. Also once i get a good number of item sprites i'll try to email you the qr codes so you can tell me if you like them or not.
If you believe the yogscast are the funniest people in the world and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
4 years ago#4
Lol XD I'm sorry eng000 I'm so off today I misread your post (twice), I'll email you BRENDF.

Lol sorry
4 years ago#5
I thought you said you didn't need the sprites, and I was like I WON'T be sending you the sprites. XD don't hate me lol
4 years ago#6
ok then lol, btw did you get my post on the other thread that u deleted? I believe you can still go on the topic after its closed
3DS Friend Code: 1246-9643-6385
4 years ago#7
btw just some random question, how old are you guys? I'm 15
3DS Friend Code: 1246-9643-6385
(message deleted)
4 years ago#9
Oh by the way, jamieyello, i emailed you the first 8 item sprites. There all poke balls. And i think we should recruit someone who's really good at MML. I would say kirby could probably do it but he's already pretty busy.
If you believe the yogscast are the funniest people in the world and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
4 years ago#10
I'm an American senior at Oak hills high school, I'm 17, so that would make Kirby a freshman? And emg000 is a 7th grader?
  1. Boards
  2. Petit Computer
  3. Thread for Pokemon on Petit Computer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived