Which version?

#1LotusoftheLeafPosted 11/6/2012 2:08:16 AM
I'm a big fan of the Prime TV show and I've been looking forward to this game since I first heard about it. Now that it's out, I can't decide on which version to get.

First I was going to get the Wii version, but then I heard the motion controls aren't very good.
So then I was thinking of getting the 3DS version since I only have a handful of 3DS games anyway, but I remember reading somewhere that version doesn't have as much voice acting as the Wii version does. If anyone can confirm either of these, I'd appreciate it.

For those who have played all the available versions, which is the best? Should I just wait a few more days and get the Wii U version?
---
3DS Friend Code: 3523-2341-9006
#2gala12Posted 11/7/2012 11:30:22 AM
The 3DS version just got an 8.0 on IGN... but I think I would just wait for the Wii U version since there's not really much games to choose from on launch day
---
Gamertag: galamb
PSN: galamb
#3h82blatPosted 11/8/2012 1:17:44 PM
I purchased the 3DS version and all the voice acting is in there. I feel it's like playing through a couple episodes of the TV show. Very well done.

If you can wait, I believe the WiiU version has more detailed character models and the Multiplayer should be online (instead of local only on the 3DS).

Have fun
---
PSN: Timekeeper007