Il-Khan

#1sparkstronPosted 12/1/2012 2:59:18 PM
Is Dorn Gromnir's brother?
They have the same last name.
#2comraderaoulPosted 12/2/2012 9:43:17 AM
And they're both half-orcs! It can't be a coincidence.

I'm guessing you're old enough to know how ridiculously awesome that is?
#3MwulfPosted 12/2/2012 9:53:38 AM
...Sorry, what?

This is a Baldur's Gate board. Most everyone here is either "old enough" to have played Shadows of Amn and Throne of Bhaal back in 2000/2001, or gamer enough to play classics like that long after the fact.

What's more impressive is just remembering what was the most forgettable Bhaalspawn out of the entire trilogy.
---
"...Blame this on the misfortune of your birth."
-Char Aznable
#4sparkstron(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 11:09:37 AM
Fight with Gromnor was interesting, he had 2 mages with him and a few more lesser Bhaalspawn. It was strategic.
Also, he did see Melissan for what she is, too bad he was paranoid so no one believed him.
#5anarchy84Posted 12/2/2012 11:15:26 AM
sparkstron posted...
Fight with Gromnor was interesting, he had 2 mages with him and a few more lesser Bhaalspawn. It was strategic.
Also, he did see Melissan for what she is, too bad he was paranoid so no one believed him.

I personally enjoy that fight as well though the Sendai battle was the most enjoyable for me. I remember having Edwin throwing every possibly summon at the gates where infinite Drow spawn in while the rest of my team fought through all her incarnations....

Looking forward to getting my current character through BG EE, TOTSC, BG2 and ToB.

Sweet.... :D