Dorn's Side Quest (spoiler)

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  3. Dorn's Side Quest (spoiler)
2 years ago#1
Anyone having a hard time getting Simmeon to appear? Or am I just going to the wrong place?

I arrive at the outer gate of Baldur's Gate and Dorn even makes a comment about how his "patron" can sense Simmeon is close. He's just nowhere on the map and you can't go into the city from this approach.

What am I missing?
---
Truly each man's mind is his own domain, in it he can make a hell of heaven or a heaven of hell. - Milton, Paradise Lost
2 years ago#2
He is north of the bridge. After you get off the bridge, head straight up. He is at the very top, almost the edge of the map.
---
You're just jealous because the voices are only talking to me.
2 years ago#3
Yeah, just before you enter Baldur's Gate proper.
---
UBERLORD, <<Operation...Danger>>
**422 President 2012** / *Lord Protector of Spork*
2 years ago#4
Ah; so I'm just not far enough into the game to get to him. There's still a Flaming Fist guard blocking the bridge. Thanks guys I'll progress the story until I can get there.
---
Truly each man's mind is his own domain, in it he can make a hell of heaven or a heaven of hell. - Milton, Paradise Lost
2 years ago#5
I'm experiencing a bug that's getting talked about in the official forum, with this quest. Kryll doesn't talk and the screen fixes on Dorn as if a dialogue sequence will occur, but it just doesn't happen, the screen remains fixed on Dorn and nothing happens. Anyone experienced this yet?
---
You must gather your party before venturing forth...
  1. Boards
  2. Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
  3. Dorn's Side Quest (spoiler)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived