Just realised I cant run this game...

#1WayavasPosted 2/3/2013 10:23:20 PM
Because of some bug on my video card...I already made my research on the forums and found this

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/7385/important-regarding-intel-hardware-driver-issues-slow-game-performance

so basically, just a warning for everyone who has not bought this game, read that thread I posted first, because if you have certain kind of graphics card, you might waste your money on this game, like I did.

Back to play tutu I guess....I dont know why I even bothered buying this
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#2rumble_bellyPosted 2/4/2013 4:58:10 AM
Its not actually a bug. Intel cards just do not support OpenGL.
#3SqwartsPosted 2/4/2013 12:28:29 PM
If you'd bothered to read through the requirements before buying you'd have saved $20 (:
---
"The Cow isn't anywhere, it's inside my mind." -Sproutling- Legend of Mana
Brawl FC (Zogun): 3952 - 8989 - 1176 Mains: MK, Falco, Marth
#4kyntrelPosted 2/4/2013 11:43:47 PM
it played just fine on my intel. i just had the white screen problem. switched to window mode, then closed and re open the game. also i downloaded some openGL driver(cant think of the name). so not sure if the making it windowed fixed it or a combination of that plus the driver i downloaded.
---
if you roll a 1 in DnD.... your gonna have a bad time...
#5Wayavas(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:09:21 AM
Well I didnt read the reqs partly because I thought since its a remake of an old game I didnt think it would require special stuff to be run.
what opengl drivers are u talking about?
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.
#6kyntrelPosted 2/6/2013 8:12:28 PM
Wayavas posted...
Well I didnt read the reqs partly because I thought since its a remake of an old game I didnt think it would require special stuff to be run.
what opengl drivers are u talking about?

dont really have time right now to find what i downloaded. im not sure if it was exactly called openGL. but i notice google shows results if u search enable opengl on intel.

maybe someone else that is reading this might have more specific info for you.

good luck
---
if you roll a 1 in DnD.... your gonna have a bad time...