best weapons

#1Shawn634Posted 3/31/2012 3:39:57 AM
what are the best weapons so far? and where to get them
my guys are stuck with weapons of 200 atk / 160 mag -.-
#2EpacNellafPosted 3/31/2012 2:32:34 PM
As far as I know, Araki's best weapon is Bloodblossom, a sword you can only get through his P.U.B. Mission. It has a chance of inflicting Poison to any susceptible enemy.

The best Accessory you can get for anyone would be the Super MV, only by beating Piu Piu through his P.U.B. Mission. If its like the other Chaos Rings games, it can't be re-gotten, though I haven't checked if you can get duplicates through the Chapter Select room.

I haven't bothered with unlocking any chests using Orlando, but as far I know, the best weapons and armor you can get are from Piu-Piu's shop in the postgame (except Araki, as explained above).
---
http://i54.tinypic.com/bfi53t.jpg
|| -=Official Empoleon of the Pokemon Black/White Boards=- ||
#3hansel00Posted 4/1/2012 7:48:17 AM
EpacNellaf posted...
As far as I know, Araki's best weapon is Bloodblossom, a sword you can only get through his P.U.B. Mission. It has a chance of inflicting Poison to any susceptible enemy.

The best Accessory you can get for anyone would be the Super MV, only by beating Piu Piu through his P.U.B. Mission. If its like the other Chaos Rings games, it can't be re-gotten, though I haven't checked if you can get duplicates through the Chapter Select room.

I haven't bothered with unlocking any chests using Orlando, but as far I know, the best weapons and armor you can get are from Piu-Piu's shop in the postgame (except Araki, as explained above).

PUB Tentacles gave Necron's Fang which can be equipped by any characters. Great dmg as well. =] I gave it to Lessica.
#4Shawn634(Topic Creator)Posted 4/1/2012 8:42:00 AM
yea well the only powerhouse i have is araki with fey blade blasphemy 666 atk - 66 to all
but all others are lame xD
#5cutkoldPosted 4/13/2012 1:32:37 AM
I've found one other weapon akin to the Fey Blade Blasphemy; the Lady Joker for Li Hua. They're 400 attack, -50 magic, -50 defense and -500 HP. Personally, I could care less about the negative effects because they make Li Hua incredibly powerful. I found them in a chest on the Destiny's Heights map, level 91-100. Hope this helps!
#6KrispyrollPosted 4/13/2012 7:37:36 PM
Could you tell me where you found fey blade blasphemy? I've been trying the past few hours and still no luck. I searched in every dungeon at 81-90 and 91-100.
#7cutkoldPosted 4/15/2012 6:42:48 PM
Krispyroll posted...
Could you tell me where you found fey blade blasphemy? I've been trying the past few hours and still no luck. I searched in every dungeon at 81-90 and 91-100.

The easiest way to do it is steal it from the boss in the "Bloodblossom" PUB mission. If you've already beaten that and forgot to steal, I did happen on one in the level 91-100 map of "The Remains of Faith."
#8Shawn634(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2012 2:40:03 AM
fey blade is in same map that you finish araki pub quest either the one from altar or i stole from the boss i dont remember which
#9clmoorePosted 5/9/2012 5:45:28 PM
Well, those may have all been the best weapons before this latest update, but (with the exception of the Fey Blade Blasphemy with ATK 666, and -66 to all other parameters); you can now get each characters best weapons by completing the extra PUB quests in the update where you have to take down all the "Dark/Shadow" characters (i.e. Evil Darwin, Evil Orlando...etc)