what are your thoughts?
---
I play better when I'm high
#2zavlinzPosted 4/25/2012 10:46:02 AM
Do you like adventure games?
Do you like the walking dead?
If so, then yes.
#3yenmaster1Posted 4/25/2012 10:46:08 AM
If you liked Heavy Rain or Indigo Prophecy/Farenheit and TWD, you'll like this game. Tons of comments here about how surprised they were that they liked this game. If you're looking for a Dead Rising or Dead Island experience, move along. Episode 1 was excellent and am excited to replay the game with different choices. 2 to 2.5 hours for first Episode, but it has replay value
#4Lo_Manolo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2012 6:50:16 PM
2 messages and I am sold.

Not looking for a action game here.
Just immersive history and deep characters (for short TWD)
---
#5chipsNicePosted 4/25/2012 7:02:57 PM
Lo_Manolo posted...

also try out the demo on PSN cause i was unsure of the game also even know what it was an adventure like game with moral choices that matter and also a fan of TT games.

played the demo and loved it so i instantly bought the season pass (fan of the show and only read the first novel/comic of the series)
---
Currently Playing: The Witcher 2
Waiting For: Max Payne 3, Ghost Recon, Bioshock: Infinite
#6Laharl00Posted 4/25/2012 8:12:34 PM
chipsNice posted...
Lo_Manolo posted...

also try out the demo on PSN cause i was unsure of the game also even know what it was an adventure like game with moral choices that matter and also a fan of TT games.

played the demo and loved it so i instantly bought the season pass (fan of the show and only read the first novel/comic of the series)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This ^-^
---
PSN-kvirus
Add this if you believe Peyton Manning will get folded like a lawn chair in Denver before winning another Super Bowl.
#7YouVandal3Posted 4/25/2012 8:28:20 PM

hahaha yeah i saw "heavy rain" and immidiately bought it and was surprised how much i enjoy it. seriously hooked, im off work at 715 tomorrow AM and when i get home im playing it probly twice.

#8Lo_Manolo(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 9:02:22 PM
bouthg finished and it was a welcome surprised.

I played Back to the Future epi. 1 and 2 from teltale and, although it had a great story its flow, action, character movements were a little too.. stiff.

And then TWD comes and totally blows my mind! They improved SO MUCH! Interesting cameras points of view, soundtrack and sound effects really sets the mood, and some action parts really made me say "oohh $%*&".

Congrats teltale, you made a hell of a game.
---
#9yenmaster1Posted 4/30/2012 10:12:23 PM
Awesome that you enjoyed it. I can't wait for Episode 2.
#10orestes1981Posted 5/7/2012 2:17:11 PM
Just bought the season pass for the PS3, and it is AWESOME!
---
Cappin' thine enemy isn't something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher