Doug appreciation thread *Spoilers*

#1MetalGearNarutoPosted 4/25/2012 8:35:56 PM
His dialogue made me laugh and I like the fact that he's just some basement 4-chan dweller who happens to be very reliable. I saved him, but you never know, I may have screwed myself over since the other person knows how to use gun well.
#2XaztanPosted 4/25/2012 8:43:36 PM

Honestly, I saved him because I thought the girl would be able to save herself with the gun. Plus, he was a pretty cool character lol.

#3BehaviorismPosted 4/25/2012 9:12:19 PM
I saved him because, well, he's Doug!
---
Something in the mist!
#4Laharl00Posted 4/25/2012 9:39:33 PM
I saved him in a different run through because a little piece of me keeps saying...Ya know, come like episode 5, Doug will take us someplace and have a secret cache of explosives,food and water and hi-powered weaponry hidden and probably be across from Kenny's docked boat too.

I just know it,

LOL
---
PSN-kvirus
Add this if you believe Peyton Manning will get folded like a lawn chair in Denver before winning another Super Bowl.
#5eloratingsPosted 4/25/2012 11:01:53 PM
Doug has French accent.

I saved him on my 1st game, so, who knows he could lead Lee and his companions to a surprising area...
---
My personal games collection @ below:
www.backloggery.com/eloratings
#6SyggysPosted 4/26/2012 6:12:38 PM(edited)
I saved Doug too, but I lol'd after I completed the episode and saw that only 20% of people decided to save him over Carley. Even in life and death situations people still make decisions with their wangs.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#7Neverender_IVPosted 4/26/2012 7:56:50 PM
Syggys posted...
I saved Doug too, but I lol'd after I completed the episode and saw that only 20% of people decided to save him over Carley. Even in life and death situations people still make decisions with their wangs.

lol, that or the fact that she has a gun and is trained to use it.

if the choice was between a ditzy girl and a trained soldier then it would be more telling, but being trained with a weapon and also being a girl just made it that much easier of a choice.
#8baloney144Posted 4/26/2012 8:24:20 PM
I saved him because she knew my real history and i wanted to make sure she took that info to the grave
#9theblackfang24Posted 4/26/2012 8:45:13 PM(edited)
I chose Doug too because one Carley threatened to mention my history. Too bad Larry knows it too which is even worse. I also chose Doug because he is a lot smarter than Carley. He solved situations better and all she knew was how to use a weapon. I like this game so far, a lot of tension.
#10firebrand008Posted 4/26/2012 10:20:11 PM
I saved Doug because Carley had a gun, I figured she could bust a cap in that zombie that was grabbing her foot.(Surprised she didn't...) I didn't expect a second one to come along and overwhelm her.

Carley had a gun and knew how to use it, but Doug seemed much more tech-savvy. I mean, Carley had trouble putting batteries in a radio...I grumbled "Derp" throughout the whole process of repairing the radio.
---
Zealous supporter of Ridley and K.Rool for SSB4!