So, Lilly. Comic spoilers.

#1Gmoney-Posted 4/28/2012 11:46:58 PM
Yeah I made this board on PC.

Comic readers..... You remember Herschel. You remember Glenn.

Did you remember Lilly? For people that haven't read the prison arc in a while. She's the Woodbury resident that murres Lori and Judith.
---
Justice. Across the universe.
#2rikimaru_k19Posted 4/28/2012 11:58:24 PM
What? Really? She's the one that shoots Lori, her baby, and The Governor? Now I gotta read that chapter again
---
(PSN ID:burning_dawn) (alt: ShadowShogun_X)
http://i40.tinypic.com/vzdk51.gif
#33khcPosted 4/29/2012 4:07:19 AM
Really... ?

Huh. I guess this changes things.
---
GAMER/DANCER HYBRID. PLEASE SUPPORT. SIGN BELOW.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/60990732
#4Solid_DolemitePosted 4/29/2012 5:24:32 AM
Love TC name. Am i my brothers keeper?
---
PSN name : Shotokenzan
#5yenmaster1Posted 4/29/2012 3:14:00 PM
MORE COMIC SPOILERS**********************************

There's a trophy for episode 3 called "Woodbury Bound", so that's probably when she will leave the Lee's group & eventually meet up with the Governor's group.
#6Gmoney-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 4:27:25 PM
Quote:MORE COMIC SPOILERS**********************************

There's a trophy for episode 3 called "Woodbury Bound", so that's probably when she will leave the Lee's group & eventually meet up with the Governor's group.

@yenmaster1

Awesome.

And yes, I made this years ago when I loved that movie,haha.
---
#7SunricerPosted 4/30/2012 4:30:59 PM
Could anyone point me in the direction of the comics without being an ass and telling me to "Google it". I'm assuming they aren't free to read, so how much do they cost and where can you buy them? (Online if possible?)
#8Gmoney-(Topic Creator)Posted 4/30/2012 4:43:30 PM
Quote:Could anyone point me in the direction of the comics without being an ass and telling me to "Google it". I'm assuming they aren't free to read, so how much do they cost and where can you buy them? (Online if possible?)
@sunricer

If you have an iPad you can get them in volumes for 10 bucks a pop or 2.99$ on the comic app. Otherwise check comixology.com

I'd suggest going to wal mart or a book store and buying the compendium for 30$. It's issues 1-48 and it's the perfect story arc. Plus you can compare the first 3 seasons of the show.
---
#9SunricerPosted 4/30/2012 5:31:44 PM

Quote:Could anyone point me in the direction of the comics without being an ass and telling me to "Google it". I'm assuming they aren't free to read, so how much do they cost and where can you buy them? (Online if possible?)
@sunricer

If you have an iPad you can get them in volumes for 10 bucks a pop or 2.99$ on the comic app. Otherwise check comixology.com

I'd suggest going to wal mart or a book store and buying the compendium for 30$. It's issues 1-48 and it's the perfect story arc. Plus you can compare the first 3 seasons of the show.

I don't own an iPad and I don't live in The United States. So I'll check out comixology.com, thanks.
#10Lo_ManoloPosted 4/30/2012 7:53:40 PM
LILLY!!!
OMG Lilly!!!
nice one TC! Didin't saw that coming!
She is really a hardass in the beggining though.. probably because of her father.

She did kill Lori and the baby but I remember she getting REALLY pissed at the Governor and just blasting his brains out.

I wonder if Kirkman has any future plans for her....
---
I play better when I'm high