So.. about Chet

#1SyggysPosted 4/29/2012 3:46:50 PM
*Spoilers*

So in the scene at Clem's house, if you choose "day", Chet lives but you never meet the cop. If you choose night, Chet dies, but you do meet the cop (Anders? I can't remember his name). Did this choice have any impact on anything? Neither Chet nor the cop showed up again in my playthroughs.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#2zeik56Posted 4/29/2012 4:20:31 PM
I'm guessing it will affect a future episode.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin. It's his twin brother!
I'm going to follow him home...kill his whole family.~Space Ghost
#3Tbon110Posted 4/29/2012 8:42:32 PM
I really don't think it will have an effect on future episodes. It's mainly just a way to introduce players to the consequences of their choices.
---
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.
#4zeik56Posted 4/29/2012 9:00:12 PM
The problem with that theory is that you don't know it's a consequence unless you play through it more than once.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost
#5Tbon110Posted 4/29/2012 10:09:40 PM
zeik56 posted...
The problem with that theory is that you don't know it's a consequence unless you play through it more than once.

And why wouldn't you play through it more than once? The game is designed for multiple playthroughs.
---
The greatest evil is the indifference of good men.
#6zeik56Posted 4/29/2012 10:25:39 PM
Because the game is designed around the idea that your choices have consequences and your suppose to live with those consequences. There's already a topic with people saying they're not going to touch it again until they've completed the series. Once you go back and see the other paths it kind of takes away from your own story.

But my point is that if it was merely there to introduce that concept they would have made it much more clear, like the choice at the end.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost