Duck is super annoying *Spoilers just in case*

#1MetalGearNarutoPosted 4/30/2012 12:50:09 PM
He wants to be a foreman. I want him dead.

Should have saved Shawn...damn it.
#2SunricerPosted 4/30/2012 4:34:43 PM
Shawn dies either way though. I'm afraid Duck stays. He's just a child though, he's not that annoying.
#3SyggysPosted 5/1/2012 5:36:08 AM
You want a kid dead? There are some situations where kids are malicious and cruel and are bullies, where I could understand a lack of sympathy, but Duck is none of those things. He's just a bit dim and excitable, and having to deal with a zombie apocalypse. Honestly the happiness and excitement of a child are going to be pretty welcome sights in such a grim and hopeless situation.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#4cookieboy70Posted 5/1/2012 10:40:47 AM
Yeah, he's pretty annoying in terms of everyday life, but when people are starving and dying around you, someone like him keeps you from going insane from all the misery.
---
got blunt?
#5xSnoMaynxPosted 5/1/2012 11:40:02 AM
I tried to save Shawn is there no way to save him?
#6jsquad4136Posted 5/2/2012 7:30:42 AM
"You want a kid dead? There are some situations where kids are malicious and cruel and are bullies, where I could understand a lack of sympathy, but Duck is none of those things. He's just a bit dim and excitable, and having to deal with a zombie apocalypse. Honestly the happiness and excitement of a child are going to be pretty welcome sights in such a grim and hopeless situation."

Indeed. The child runs over a guy's leg with a tractor and is the SOLE reason the man died. Yet the kid is just as chirpy as ever and doesn't show the least bit of sympathy for causing the demise of that poor guy.

Yeah that kid is just real great to have around isn't he? This is why I HATE kids in games. They can do everything in the world to cause the deaths of others but they get protected by people saying "But....but he's just a kid!"

>.<
---
"I haven't been a child since I was 9 years old."
#7Stone500Posted 5/2/2012 10:05:40 AM
I didn't think about Duck twice the first time I played through.

However, I played through again with a buddy, and he pointed out just how derpy Duck is.

"I wanna ride the tractor!" "I'm gonna be a foreman!" "That was so cool!"

This kid is gonna get himself killed.
---
Mmm, burger
#8macisotsuPosted 5/2/2012 7:50:30 PM
Yeah dude; when I finished only 16% of people chose to save Duck over Shawn lol
---
Tell me challenger, did you come to the 26th gate expecting a swift kick in the face?
#9SyggysPosted 5/3/2012 5:32:34 AM
jsquad4136 posted...
Indeed. The child runs over a guy's leg with a tractor and is the SOLE reason the man died.

1) Shawn let a hyperactive child on a tractor
2) turns the tractor on, with the child left unsupervised in the drivers seat
3) stands directly infront of the wheel of the tractor
4) Derp

Multiple adults failed to realize that a child on a tractor, heck, ANYONE untrained on a tractor, is a bad idea. This is why its not a childs fault. Its an adults responsibility to stop them from making their more stupid mistakes. He was failed by everyone.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss