Do you think Lee did it? (spoilers)

#1Cloud576Posted 4/30/2012 10:58:40 PM
Do you think Lee killed that guy?

I'm honestly thinking it was his ex-wife, and he was framed. Even though you can be a jerk in this game, Lee just doesn't seem to be that kind of guy.
---
"I wear a stetson now. Stetson's are cool."
#2yenmaster1Posted 4/30/2012 11:07:39 PM
There's dialogue with Clementine where she asks if he killed someone who was a real person and he says yes. She asks if the person he killed was a bad guy, he also responded yes.
#3SyggysPosted 5/1/2012 5:26:54 AM
Yeah I think Lee definitely killed him, but i'm betting there was a very good reason. Lee just comes off as a good guy, even if you try to play him like an ** hole. He always tries to make the right decision in a game of difficult choices.

Note that I have never seen the comic or TV show.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#4sparky14Posted 5/1/2012 5:44:27 AM
It's lyk shawshank bt he was guilty
#5Reinez0001Posted 5/1/2012 5:48:21 AM(edited)
This is the kind of game where there are no easy answers and where it is sometimes impossible to make the best possible choice - you instead have to choose between a bad and a worse one - or 2 equally bad ones.

So no it doesn't surprise me that the main character isn't 100% altrustic, to say the least. For a game like this it makes a great deal more sense that he isn't.
#6BurdicusPosted 5/1/2012 6:10:11 AM
He killed a politician that was sleeping with his wife...

That being said, it doesn't (yet) go into detail of how he killed him, so it's very possible that Lee walked in on them one day and started kicking his ass (with an intent to beat, but not kill) and then maybe the politician brought a weapon into play? ...or something?

I don't know, but judging from Lee's character I doubt he had the intent to kill.
---
Currently playing: Tales of Graces F
Currently replaying: FFIX
#7punisher1Posted 5/1/2012 7:20:43 AM
I think like they say in the game that it don"t matter anymore.
---
I'll give you a brief history of pain with the back of my hand!
Einstein vs Stephen Hawking -Epic Rap Battles of History #7