No Wii version?

#1aRealCoolGuyPosted 5/1/2012 1:34:36 PM

Just played this demo on PS3 but I think I'm gonna pick it up on PC because pointing-and-clicking with the joysticks is extremely annoying.

Why no Wii version? Weren't all their previous games available through Wii-Ware?

#2zeik56Posted 5/1/2012 2:26:52 PM(edited)
Not since Monkey Island. Pretty sure their new graphics engine is too much for Wiiware at this point. Even Monkey Island had issues.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin. It's his twin brother!
I'm going to follow him home...kill his whole family.~Space Ghost
#3Lo_ManoloPosted 5/1/2012 7:27:25 PM
Though Wii controller would be a best fit for this type of game.
Any news about a future patch for PSmove?
---
I play better when I'm high
#4zeik56Posted 5/1/2012 7:31:30 PM
I highly doubt it.

Honestly I think it's completely unnecessary. This game has clearly been formatted for consoles already, it's not nearly as "point and click" as old school adventure games.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin.
I'm going to follow him home.....kill his whole family.
~ Space Ghost
#5aRealCoolGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 8:49:57 PM

Hmmm... costs $25 on PC; only $20 on PS... maybe I'll just struggle through it to save $5... Is that being too frugal? LOL

#6pillerofautumnPosted 5/1/2012 10:11:13 PM

Hmmm... costs $25 on PC; only $20 on PS... maybe I'll just struggle through it to save $5... Is that being too frugal? LOL

Yes. Absolutely. Though the sticks aren't as bad as I think you think they are.
#7aRealCoolGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 11:48:27 PM
Well, "struggle" is a harsh word but it's difficult to move the right stick and hit the buttons when you're using the same finger for both. I died three times in the demo 'cause I couldn't aim at the zombie's head and then mash the button in time. Although, maybe the fact that I'm used to the inverted controls makes it more difficult to me, personally.
#8SatanLovesUsAllPosted 5/2/2012 5:55:56 PM
You can use the d-pad the same as X, O, Square and Triangle.
---
My signature died and went to Heaven, with my pet goat.
#9aRealCoolGuy(Topic Creator)Posted 5/3/2012 12:59:25 PM
SatanLovesUsAll posted...
You can use the d-pad the same as X, O, Square and Triangle.

Good look. That actually helps a lot.
#10SatanLovesUsAllPosted 5/3/2012 1:42:10 PM
No prob. I do wish they had an option for inverted controls. Up as up feels so goofy.
---
My signature died and went to Heaven, with my pet goat.