Purpose of giving energy bars.

#1AiCPearlJamPosted 5/4/2012 5:27:58 PM
What difference does giving energy bars to Clem and Duck make?
#2zeik56Posted 5/4/2012 5:52:35 PM
Nothing in this game (other than a bit of extra dialogue), but it will probably have an effect on your future relationship with the characters.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin. It's his twin brother!
I'm going to follow him home...kill his whole family.~Space Ghost
#3SyggysPosted 5/4/2012 7:26:41 PM
Altruism, kindness, and generosity.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#4jimjamjoPosted 5/5/2012 3:46:18 PM
Maybe they aren't so hungry in the second chapter and therefore don't require you to do as much?

But yea its probably just a relations modifier.
---
If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
#5_Chalky_WhitePosted 5/5/2012 5:25:37 PM
In the little episode two preview I got, Carley offered Lee an energy bar for Clementine (presumably the same one I gave her because I don't know where else she would have gotten one).
---
http://i.imgur.com/6KtaV.jpg
#6SyggysPosted 5/5/2012 7:41:49 PM
_Chalky_White posted...
In the little episode two preview I got, Carley offered Lee an energy bar for Clementine (presumably the same one I gave her because I don't know where else she would have gotten one).

Carley gives you an energy bar in the Ep 2 teaser regardless of whether you horded them or not in Ep 1.
---
UK/EU
PSN: SygBoss
#7_Chalky_WhitePosted 5/5/2012 7:55:38 PM
Well then, never mind.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6KtaV.jpg
#8tzar_666Posted 5/8/2012 10:19:11 AM
save them for episode 2 all 3 of them.... its about resource management
---
"questions are a burden to others and a danger to you"- cleveland brown
#9pillerofautumnPosted 5/8/2012 11:38:41 AM

_Chalky_White posted...

Carley gives you an energy bar in the Ep 2 teaser regardless of whether you horded them or not in Ep 1.

And Doug does the same even though you can't actually give him one. Think either character gives you one because you saved them.

save them for episode 2 all 3 of them.... its about resource management

At the end of the episode, your inventory is wiped. You only have a few things and the energy bars aren't there. Episode 2 is gonna deal with hunger regardless if you give the energy bars away or hoard them.
#10tzar_666Posted 5/8/2012 12:06:13 PM
i didnt read that anywhere...
---
"questions are a burden to others and a danger to you"- cleveland brown