Season Pass Question

#1InuYashaaaPosted 5/9/2012 4:35:57 PM
How exactly does the season pass thing work? I downloaded it and everything, but I haven't had time to check it out yet. I downloaded and installed things like the theme and full unlock, twice. But under the things that are installed on the PS3, the only thing there is the demo of episode one, and it was there before, and it says it was added way back when I actually got the demo, not when I redownloaded it with the season pass.

So, how do you actually use it? It works somehow, right?
#2zeik56Posted 5/9/2012 4:38:32 PM
Buying the season pass just means that you'll be able to download the future episodes for free when they are released.
---
A second ant? No, no, it's his brother, avenging the death of his twin. It's his twin brother!
I'm going to follow him home...kill his whole family.~Space Ghost
#3InuYashaaa(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 5:53:52 PM
And the first one, and the theme...
#4InuYashaaa(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2012 8:08:02 PM
I guess if you go to the demo thing it goes to the full episode when you have it. But I still have no idea what the "Premium Theme" is or how to get/use it, I know I've downloaded and installed it two or three times but it doesn't seem to exist anywhere.
#5Wabbajack2Posted 5/9/2012 8:35:59 PM
If I were to buy it off Gamestop, will I still be eligible for the theme?
---
Testing stuff!
#6_Chalky_WhitePosted 5/9/2012 11:02:49 PM
Season pass gives an unlock code for the demo, which is effectively the full game with most locked off.

The theme should be where all themes are.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6KtaV.jpg
#7SinisterSynPosted 5/10/2012 6:32:00 PM
Wabbajack2 posted...
If I were to buy it off Gamestop, will I still be eligible for the theme?

From the website:

" The Walking Dead Season Pass includes an exclusive premium theme and all 5 episodes (Episode 1 Available Now, Episodes 2-5 To Be Released Monthly) in the series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman's award-winning series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell. Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes. A tailored game experience - actions, choices and decisions affect how your story plays out across the entire series. A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes: Episode 1 - A New Day Episode 2 - Starved for Help Episode 3 - Long Road Ahead Episode 4 - Around Every Corner Episode 5 - No Time Left "

And I can't remember exactly offhand what the column is called, but the PS3 themes are in the same menu on the XMB (main screen when you turn on the PS3) that you can select Network Settings, Accessory Settings, etc.
#8_Chalky_WhitePosted 5/10/2012 11:55:58 PM
I do believe it's just called "settings".
---
http://i.imgur.com/6KtaV.jpg
#9aRealCoolGuyPosted 5/11/2012 12:04:04 PM
Yes, Themes are under "Settings" --> "Theme Settings" --> "Theme" then just select "The Walking Dead"

and the game installs as the demo and then an unlock; so if you already have the demo, just download the unlock. Once it's installed, when you access the game through the "demo" it will be fully unlocked. (Maybe a restart... I don't know...)