Buying upgrades from the jp store

#1soulfly626Posted 7/3/2012 11:57:52 PM
has anyone tried them? i have 2100 in my account....but want to get a second opnion.
#2epyon102Posted 7/4/2012 12:12:01 AM
the first one is xp bonus and the third is blue print bonus i think they did the job for me so its good
---
Currently playing: Gundam EXTREME VS,Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation,Kidou Senshi Gundam: Shin Gihren no Yabou,Kidou Senshi Gundam UC
#3Randgris_AlbionPosted 7/4/2012 5:23:32 AM
For 800 you can get 8 games of 2x exp, points, and I think research.
#4Broly4561Posted 7/4/2012 4:33:13 PM
i bought two yen cards, and I don't regret spending, I just wish that they had the ability to buy mobile suits, or the ability to force what you gain after a match, like "buy this for only (x) after a match... be it money/suit blueprints/ weapons/ decals/ or parts"

That would be great.
#5GxgearPosted 7/8/2012 2:45:42 PM
Are you guys buying the DLCs/boosters with your JPN accounts, then play on your own regional accounts?

The official websites says that you need to spend money to unlock the level of your units (beyond Lv.3 I believe), so I want to double check before dropping any money on this in the future.
#6Moondoggie35Posted 7/8/2012 2:47:55 PM
Gxgear posted...
Are you guys buying the DLCs/boosters with your JPN accounts, then play on your own regional accounts?

The official websites says that you need to spend money to unlock the level of your units (beyond Lv.3 I believe), so I want to double check before dropping any money on this in the future.

where does it say this? that's kinda terrible...
---
Servbot #12508
Gundam Extreme Vs. announced for PS3. That means I'm never getting a VITA
#7GxgearPosted 7/8/2012 3:16:01 PM
Moondoggie35 posted...
Gxgear posted...

http://pgdp.channel.or.jp/gundam/ps3/about/fee.html

Near the bottom, just above the RX78 images.
#8Moondoggie35Posted 7/8/2012 4:07:32 PM
Gxgear posted...
Moondoggie35 posted...
Gxgear posted...

has someone who can read japanese confirmed? or can you? because this kinda takes the pay model of this game from being ok, to absolutely unacceptable
---
Servbot #12508
#9GxgearPosted 7/8/2012 6:20:21 PM
Moondoggie35 posted...
Gxgear posted...
Moondoggie35 posted...
Gxgear posted...

has someone who can read japanese confirmed? or can you? because this kinda takes the pay model of this game from being ok, to absolutely unacceptable

I can confirm this.
#10Moondoggie35Posted 7/8/2012 6:33:36 PM
Gxgear posted...
Moondoggie35 posted...
Gxgear posted...
Moondoggie35 posted...
Gxgear posted...

I can confirm this.

damn, they had to go and ruin a good thing, this is pay to win of the highest caliber
---
Servbot #12508