started getting gundam blueprints!

#1natarlePosted 2/15/2013 12:09:23 PM
only 8 more to go! sweetness.
---
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
GT- ShinnZeta PSN-BIGBOSSGUNDAM fc 0347 6354 5762
#2jp554731Posted 2/17/2013 3:52:27 AM
nice! I just started my RX 78-2 lvl 5 blueprints with 18% I hope I finish b4 the campaign is done! I saved up my 300 yen just for this guy!!! I hope the lvl 7 Hyper bazooka is available too.
#3natarle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:40:55 AM(edited)
sweet , i am getting a lot more parts i would never thought id get , like gouf, rick dom, gundam, guncannon, etc, . is there any way i can see what im using for parts and what they do? i know the basic ones like ms hp up 500 or 200 and etc. but i mean asl and others i have no idea what those are.

also someone told me i have to be using a jp account or i wont be able to lvl up? is this true? for zeon im using the gyan, and im using a guntank for earth federation.
---
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
#4natarle(Topic Creator)Posted 2/17/2013 9:42:10 AM
can anyone explain also about how to color your MS, or how i can apply the 00 decal i bought. or what the hell else im not doing.
---
I DRINK YOUR MILKSHAKE
#5InfernoRodanPosted 2/17/2013 1:39:46 PM(edited)
natarle posted...
is there any way i can see what im using for parts and what they do? i know the basic ones like ms hp up 500 or 200 and etc. but i mean asl and others i have no idea what those are.

http://gundambattleoperation.wikia.com/wiki/Custom_parts

That's far from a complete list, but it'll be enough to get you started. It covers all the important ones, anyway.

also someone told me i have to be using a jp account or i wont be able to lvl up? is this true?

Sort of. Free players can only use up to level 4 MS and level 3 parts and weapons. The next level higher than that for each requires you to pay for them, which it won't let you do on a non-Japanese account. You can still rank up all the way to max regardless, though.

natarle posted...
can anyone explain also about how to color your MS, or how i can apply the 00 decal i bought. or what the hell else im not doing.

Fourth option down from the top on the main menu. You can only access this once you've gotten to (I think) the fourth rank. Once you select it, it'll bring you to another screen with 2 options. The top is for painting your Mobile Suits, the bottom is for your pilot suits. To paint a MS, select it and then select the top option. I'm sure you can figure out what to do from there. To apply decals, select the middle option after selecting the MS. Again, I'm sure you can figure out what to do from there.
#6konohaJouninPosted 2/20/2013 10:28:41 PM
Could someone explain to me how the development process works? Is there anyway you can choose what MS get development points after a match? There have been a few event MS that I got the blueprints for but I wasn't able to develop them in time.
#7OshareKeijiPosted 2/20/2013 11:01:43 PM(edited)
There's no way to choose. It's all random.

Blueprints are ranked by 0, 1, 2, and 3 stars. Naturally, 2 and 3 plans come out less than the 0 and 1 plans.

If you try to specialize by not purchasing other stuff, the game pads the blanks with chip paths.

A Lucky Haro can fix that, but there's no guarantee that the Haro will grant you what you want. Worst case, it'll just be another chip.

The only way for your desired parts to complete is to just keep playing until you get them.

If you weren't able to complete Event MS, then they're pretty much stuck in limbo until BanNam decides to re-release them in a future event.
---
http://momoiro-rakuen.blogspot.com/
http://game-time-kouryaku.blogspot.com/
#8konohaJouninPosted 2/20/2013 11:04:21 PM
Ok thanks, I was wondering why i keep getting all these chips lol.