My issues with the beta.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. My issues with the beta.
3 years ago#1
I'll start off by saying that I'm enjoying the beta, but there are a few things that I think could make the game better.
Personally, I think they need to make the game feel faster. My PSN buddies seem to agree with me... I don't know what it is, but the game just feels slower than other Kart racers out there. I'm kinda hoping that United Front addresses this and adds a boost system, like the one in Modnation.
Also, I think the music needs to be revamped. Don't get me wrong, I like the music... just not for a racer. There are times where it feels too mellow for a genre that is, often times, chaotic.
Other that those things, the game is pretty awesome.
What changes would you like to see?
Wii Friend Code 4211-0607-2786-4930 ;PS3 Network ID: RansomReynolds; XBL Tag: Las Vegas Power
3 years ago#2
You can tweak how fast the karts go and add a boost mechanic in create mode. As for story mode, I'm positive that the races will get faster as the story progresses.
Official Darui of the NUNSG Board
PSN-- Twilight09 XBL-- Wriptide
3 years ago#3
I love the default music, LBP always had awesome and fitting music, the only thing I miss is the lobbies from MNR, you could choose tracks, and a lot of settings for your races
Why improve skills when you can buy them
3 years ago#4
i dont like how we handle the cpu ai and also like you said,the speed

for me,this is suppose to be a racing game,that i am able to change the setting universally

so basically if i want any higher acing speed or different ai,i need to find and download the maps that had the same settings that i wanted?its too hassle

why dont they just add 1 more option?to let us change the speed and ai at the option rather than going in into create mode?its quite a long process
when someone told you to "lrn2grammar" on gamefaqs,its SERIOUS BUSINESS
soulcalibur V = most disappointing game so far
3 years ago#5
only thing i cant find so i dont know if it is in the game or not is the inability to change the with of the tracks
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. My issues with the beta.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived