My issues with the beta.

#1RansomReynoldsPosted 7/23/2012 4:37:08 PM
I'll start off by saying that I'm enjoying the beta, but there are a few things that I think could make the game better.
Personally, I think they need to make the game feel faster. My PSN buddies seem to agree with me... I don't know what it is, but the game just feels slower than other Kart racers out there. I'm kinda hoping that United Front addresses this and adds a boost system, like the one in Modnation.
Also, I think the music needs to be revamped. Don't get me wrong, I like the music... just not for a racer. There are times where it feels too mellow for a genre that is, often times, chaotic.
Other that those things, the game is pretty awesome.
What changes would you like to see?
---
Wii Friend Code 4211-0607-2786-4930 ;PS3 Network ID: RansomReynolds; XBL Tag: Las Vegas Power
#21penance1Posted 7/23/2012 6:21:39 PM
You can tweak how fast the karts go and add a boost mechanic in create mode. As for story mode, I'm positive that the races will get faster as the story progresses.
---
Official Darui of the NUNSG Board
PSN-- Twilight09 XBL-- Wriptide
#3Hunter_mkPosted 7/23/2012 6:32:42 PM
I love the default music, LBP always had awesome and fitting music, the only thing I miss is the lobbies from MNR, you could choose tracks, and a lot of settings for your races
---
Why improve skills when you can buy them
#4doraemonllh1989Posted 7/23/2012 10:45:21 PM
i dont like how we handle the cpu ai and also like you said,the speed

for me,this is suppose to be a racing game,that i am able to change the setting universally

so basically if i want any higher acing speed or different ai,i need to find and download the maps that had the same settings that i wanted?its too hassle

why dont they just add 1 more option?to let us change the speed and ai at the option rather than going in into create mode?its quite a long process
---
when someone told you to "lrn2grammar" on gamefaqs,its SERIOUS BUSINESS
soulcalibur V = most disappointing game so far
#5ausamo2000Posted 7/23/2012 11:43:21 PM
only thing i cant find so i dont know if it is in the game or not is the inability to change the with of the tracks