seriously people

#1Southpaw89Posted 7/24/2012 10:45:18 AM
why the heck are people complaining so much about the beta? It's a BETA. They do it so people can find the problems so the creators can go in and change, fix, add, etc. They're not going to show the whole game in a beta
#2Chipmunk_SniperPosted 7/24/2012 12:33:30 PM
What specifically are people complaining about? I don't see much complaining on this forum... it's quite dead here really.
---
PSN- ReVeR_364
I like shooting at stuff
#3doraemonllh1989Posted 7/24/2012 8:55:05 PM
Southpaw89 posted...
why the heck are people complaining so much about the beta? It's a BETA. They do it so people can find the problems so the creators can go in and change, fix, add, etc. They're not going to show the whole game in a beta

how old r u?
---
when someone told you to "lrn2grammar" on gamefaqs,its SERIOUS BUSINESS
soulcalibur V = most disappointing game so far
#4doofy102Posted 7/25/2012 7:05:27 PM
I've been in a fair few betas in my time. Hardly ever has there been any noticeable difference between the beta and the game.
---
PSN: doofdoof69 - Did you know that I made a film? I poured my heart into it, and it is online here for you - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3raw9RMEz8
#5Ichiko_368Posted 7/25/2012 10:25:14 PM
doraemonllh1989 posted...
Southpaw89 posted...

how old r u?

Coming from someone who can't spell.
---
"Vince does not like the universe, so he created his own and he is the ruler of that kingdom." - Paul Heyman.
#6XSilverPhoenixXPosted 7/25/2012 11:43:24 PM
I had the game log me out of PSN (don't know if it actually did) at the end of a race, and the game froze. I had to do a soft reset and I've been worried about playing it since.

With all the glitches and freezing in Starhawk it broke my original 80GB Motorstom bundle fat PS3. This is a recertified slim I had to pay for from Sony.
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM