Is this the closest thing to Mario Kart outside of a Nintendo console?

#1AzureVergilPosted 8/16/2012 6:59:40 PM
I have been looking for a fun racing game since I am not a fan of realistic racing like Gran Turismo 5.

Since its the same developers from Modnation Racing, did they address the ''Long loading'' it had? Will this also have it or they learned their error?
#2bfist1stPosted 8/17/2012 7:26:23 AM
The Lead Designer answered when asked the same question:
..Loading times getting shorter each day, we're aware of this, you'll be surprised about it..

I've been in the beta and the loading times were ok, definitely not MNR standard.
---
=bRo= PSN/GT : IPh1zt
..a coward dies a thousand deaths, a soldier dies but once..
#3JKiiiPosted 8/20/2012 2:42:09 PM
If they get everything together in time for the release it will Surpass it, with the ability to customize everything, even in to creating things and ways you've never seen before in Driving Game history.
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#4AzureVergil(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 10:45:47 PM
I didn't play the 2 LBP games, are the creation/customization and simple & easy?

I love creating stuff, I remember some days I spend more times creating stages in Smash Bros. Brawl than actually playing the game.
#5bfist1stPosted 8/21/2012 4:15:43 AM
Well, since the customization is similar to MNR it is expected to be simple and easy to pick up and
deep at the same time, if you want to create TOP mods, karts or trax..
..and yes, thinking about it made me realize I've done the same in MNR, more customization than actually racing, at least after platinum. :]
---
[bRo] IPh1zt
oldz COol teamplayer reALLYin2wIN.