Will this have the level of customization modnation did?

#1JkoolPosted 8/31/2012 4:18:49 AM
Modnation was nothing short of stellar in customization of karts,characters & tracks. Was wondering if this is going to be close to the same?
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#2bfist1stPosted 8/31/2012 8:38:56 AM
Yes, check BETA footage on YouTube.
Even the user interface is very similar.
Can't wait.
---
[bRo] IPh1zt
teamplayer reALLY2wIN
#3Jkool(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2012 2:35:02 PM
AWESOME! THANKS!
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#4JKiiiPosted 8/31/2012 5:25:22 PM
Characters are not so much, It is difficult to put stickers and decorations on your player.

Karts you can even make your own from pure scratch. Grab some materials shape it how you want and save it as a kart, it won't look as great as a pre-made object however

Track is where the game will shine. It wipes MNR in the dust. Customize Weapons, Physics (Kart speed, Jump, Disable or enable things like Drift, shields etc) and even the gameplay. Make Battle arenas or even mission or minigame levels. The editor is like LBP's and can be used to make non racing games. I've seen First Person Shooters in the beta
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#5Jkool(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2012 9:57:52 PM(edited)
Was not even thinking about the customization till I read a post somewhere. Now, I am all over this game! I loved Modnation more for the customization than the racing actually!

Thanks JKiii
---
#6pixel378Posted 9/4/2012 7:05:32 PM
From the looks of a video I watched it will have much, much more.

I'm surprised this game has no hype for it.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit