Better than Mario Kart?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Better than Mario Kart?

User Info: XFactor1

XFactor1
4 years ago#1
Of course LBP can't compete on the character and mascot appeal side but is the core gameplay more fun than Mario Kart?

I played a bit of Modnation Racers and hated it.
--

User Info: pixel378

pixel378
4 years ago#2
I hated Modnation too. Lbp is way better. The creation aspect is far superior, even right down to creating your own custom weapons.
MGO- Mr. Detroit

User Info: mattyp111

mattyp111
4 years ago#3
the games much better than modnation imo and i personally enjoyed playing it more than mario kart, dunno if everyone will though

mattyp111
4 years ago#4
the single player campaign keeps it interesting by not only having standard races, but checkpoint races, battles modes, minigames and boss battles

mattyp111
4 years ago#5
i can only base the game on the single player story mode cos the promo copy i have of the game didnt come with an online pass so i aint played any online as of yet

User Info: JKiii

JKiii
4 years ago#6
MK7 was an extreme dissapointment. LBPK is far better than all of them even my personal fav MKDS
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree

User Info: pixel378

pixel378
4 years ago#7
JKiii posted...
MK7 was an extreme dissapointment. LBPK is far better than all of them even my personal fav MKDS

Man I gotta get this now I just don't got the liquid to get this and PSAS.
MGO- Mr. Detroit
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Better than Mario Kart?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived