Midnight release

#1grzajabarkusPosted 11/6/2012 1:26:55 AM
I'm the only one here at gamestop for LBP karting. It's refreshing to see a ps3 game being sold at midnight again. The last one I know of was killzone 2. Lol.
#2JimmyHACKPosted 11/6/2012 6:58:12 AM
Honestly, I think it is just because they are already doing midnight for Halo 4, they may as well let others grab some games if they can :)
#3pecorrePosted 11/6/2012 7:39:31 AM
JimmyHACK posted...
Honestly, I think it is just because they are already doing midnight for Halo 4, they may as well let others grab some games if they can :)

I remember going to the midnight launch for the first Littlebigplanet. It was mostly the midnight launch for Fallout 3. Anyway, when I wanted to pay, the guy had already scanned Fallout 3. I had to tell him that I wanted LBP not Fallout 3. The look on his face was a bit weird.
#4grzajabarkus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 8:18:10 AM
JimmyHACK posted...

I know, but like I said, the last ps3 game I saw that had a midnight release was killzone 2. That was back in 2009. I'm glad I have lbp k.
#5TheBlackRequiemPosted 11/6/2012 8:46:57 AM
pecorre posted...
JimmyHACK posted...

I remember going to the midnight launch for the first Littlebigplanet. It was mostly the midnight launch for Fallout 3. Anyway, when I wanted to pay, the guy had already scanned Fallout 3. I had to tell him that I wanted LBP not Fallout 3. The look on his face was a bit weird.

Lol. I can imagine...
---
PSN ID: SniperMusician75
Currently Playing: Transformers: FoC, Starhawk, and LittleBigPlanet 2
#6ManOfChapPosted 11/6/2012 9:21:28 AM
I bought the new nascar game last night at the midnight release, was thinking of getting this too
---
How the topic creator hasn't closed this topic yet is beyond me, but that user should consider it.