Midnight release

• Topic Archived

User Info: grzajabarkus

grzajabarkus
4 years ago#1
I'm the only one here at gamestop for LBP karting. It's refreshing to see a ps3 game being sold at midnight again. The last one I know of was killzone 2. Lol.

User Info: JimmyHACK

JimmyHACK
4 years ago#2
Honestly, I think it is just because they are already doing midnight for Halo 4, they may as well let others grab some games if they can :)

User Info: pecorre

pecorre
4 years ago#3
JimmyHACK posted...
Honestly, I think it is just because they are already doing midnight for Halo 4, they may as well let others grab some games if they can :)

I remember going to the midnight launch for the first Littlebigplanet. It was mostly the midnight launch for Fallout 3. Anyway, when I wanted to pay, the guy had already scanned Fallout 3. I had to tell him that I wanted LBP not Fallout 3. The look on his face was a bit weird.

User Info: grzajabarkus

grzajabarkus
4 years ago#4
JimmyHACK posted...

I know, but like I said, the last ps3 game I saw that had a midnight release was killzone 2. That was back in 2009. I'm glad I have lbp k.

User Info: TheBlackRequiem

TheBlackRequiem
4 years ago#5
pecorre posted...
JimmyHACK posted...

I remember going to the midnight launch for the first Littlebigplanet. It was mostly the midnight launch for Fallout 3. Anyway, when I wanted to pay, the guy had already scanned Fallout 3. I had to tell him that I wanted LBP not Fallout 3. The look on his face was a bit weird.

Lol. I can imagine...
PSN ID: SniperMusician75
Currently Playing: Transformers: FoC, Starhawk, and LittleBigPlanet 2

User Info: ManOfChap

ManOfChap
4 years ago#6
I bought the new nascar game last night at the midnight release, was thinking of getting this too
How the topic creator hasn't closed this topic yet is beyond me, but that user should consider it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived