Nintentrolls lol

#1grzajabarkusPosted 11/6/2012 1:57:29 AM
I just saw the ad for this game before I went to GS to get it at midnight...and someone said, "First PlayStation all stars, now lbp karting. Always stealing from.Nintendo."

Weren't they saying this about MNR? Gotta love ignorance.
#2AnthonM2Posted 11/6/2012 2:09:01 AM
I never liked Mario Kart , this game looks better than it with more Interesting track design.
#3bfist1stPosted 11/6/2012 3:25:30 AM
..well some call it stealing, others call it evolution of a great concept..
---
=bRo= IPh1zt
100,1% TEAMwork because it saved my life. true story.
#4oneupdawg2k4Posted 11/6/2012 5:32:49 AM
grzajabarkus posted...
I just saw the ad for this game before I went to GS to get it at midnight...and someone said, "First PlayStation all stars, now lbp karting. Always stealing from.Nintendo."

The problem is, is that Nintendo and MS fanboys are always annoyed because the PS3 consistently has new releases on a regular basis.
---
PSN ID: LionHeartX83/ MH3: Epsilon
--Avid Starhawk fan and proud PS Vita owner--
#5ZamboniGamerPosted 11/6/2012 7:53:10 AM
grzajabarkus posted...

LBP is much better than Mario.
#6grzajabarkus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 8:21:01 AM
I pretty much agree with all of you. Lbp is way better than Mario, I don't care of Mario kart anymore, from what I played of the beta, its amazing, and the MS and Nintendo guys and gals are upset because they don't really get releases like we do over on ps3.
#7SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/6/2012 1:33:07 PM(edited)
Yeah, they always seem to forget how Nintendo copied PlayStation Move. The controllers look almost identical! Nintendo just took the glowing ball off of theirs.

Really though, it's comparing apples to oranges. They're both fruit, but very different. Mario doesn't own the platforming genre or the kart racing genre.
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan
#8Wario_manPosted 11/7/2012 8:22:48 AM
Mario hasn't had a good platforming game since Super Mario World and hasn't a good racing game since Double Dash/DS. The formula they've got for him is old and tired and they're not interested in improving it. They're even screwing with Paper Mario now. If they wanted to they could sit down and make a beautiful, HD, hand-drawn 2D Mario with like four characters to choose from with 90+ levels and it would be great but they just don't want to so it has fallen to the LBP guys and indie devs to make them since they just won't anymore. But that's fine, what these guys are doing with the formula I really enjoy.
---
All your children are poor unfortunate victims of systems beyond their control, a plague upon your ignorance and the gray despair of your ugly life.
#9SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/7/2012 11:45:42 AM(edited)
Wario_man posted...
Mario hasn't had a good platforming game since Super Mario World and hasn't a good racing game since Double Dash/DS. The formula they've got for him is old and tired and they're not interested in improving it. They're even screwing with Paper Mario now. If they wanted to they could sit down and make a beautiful, HD, hand-drawn 2D Mario with like four characters to choose from with 90+ levels and it would be great but they just don't want to so it has fallen to the LBP guys and indie devs to make them since they just won't anymore. But that's fine, what these guys are doing with the formula I really enjoy.

D: What about Super Mario World 2? Yoshi's Island had great level designs, bosses, etc.
I am getting sick of playing New Super Mario Bros., though.. =_= At this rate we'll be seeing Super Mario Galaxy U.
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan
#10JKiiiPosted 11/7/2012 11:49:38 AM
YI series was ok but i hated the whole perfectionist bit were they constantly threw these small windows for grabbing something needed to 100% the level while making so you have to go through some levels without getting touched (The original YI had items to help you out, but afterwards like the DS sequel they removed it)

But i've been really dissapointed in Nintendo the past year or 2, everything was terrible except 3D Land
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM