Nintentrolls lol

#11servb0tsPosted 11/7/2012 7:11:11 PM
oneupdawg2k4 posted...
grzajabarkus posted...
I just saw the ad for this game before I went to GS to get it at midnight...and someone said, "First PlayStation all stars, now lbp karting. Always stealing from.Nintendo."

Weren't they saying this about MNR? Gotta love ignorance.

The problem is, is that Nintendo and MS fanboys are always annoyed because the PS3 consistently has new releases on a regular basis.

What do you you consider new releases on a regular basis? Besides all those obvious PS2 HD remakes?
---
PSN Qornut. Own Nintendo & Sony systems. 08/18/11 R.I.P Megaman Legends 3
-New PSN is a Colorful Jigsaw Puzzle I refuse to put together!
#12Wario_manPosted 11/8/2012 6:45:07 AM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Wario_man posted...
Mario hasn't had a good platforming game since Super Mario World and hasn't a good racing game since Double Dash/DS. The formula they've got for him is old and tired and they're not interested in improving it. They're even screwing with Paper Mario now. If they wanted to they could sit down and make a beautiful, HD, hand-drawn 2D Mario with like four characters to choose from with 90+ levels and it would be great but they just don't want to so it has fallen to the LBP guys and indie devs to make them since they just won't anymore. But that's fine, what these guys are doing with the formula I really enjoy.

D: What about Super Mario World 2? Yoshi's Island had great level designs, bosses, etc.
I am getting sick of playing New Super Mario Bros., though.. =_= At this rate we'll be seeing Super Mario Galaxy U.

When I was a kid I was really, really excited when I saw it at first since Super Mario World was one of my favourite games EVER! Then I sat down to play it and my excitement dwindled away and only disappointment was left. Then probably 6 years later or something I saw it again, completely forgetting about it, got excited again "A sequel to Super Mario World I've never heard of!?" get it again, play it again, only pain. I think that happened another one or two times. Never again.
---
Respect isn't learned, it's earned.