Can you import costumes from LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2 in this game?

#1maniaxe613Posted 11/6/2012 12:12:54 PM
I know this is old, but can you have costumes from LittleBigPlanet 1 & 2 imported into LittleBigPlanet Karting? Or at least the DLC costumes.
---
SAVE OUR CANADIAN SHOWS! http://tinyurl.com/saveourcanadianshows
I will not remove my petition until there is justice!
#2SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/6/2012 12:20:16 PM
From what i've heard, ATM you can not, but they have every intention of patching it in soon. Every costume except Assassin's Creed, and I'm pretty sure they're working on getting that one in too.

Now how custom costumes (Stickers, decorations, etc.) translate into this game, is yet to be revealed.
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan
#3maniaxe613(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 12:50:12 PM
What about the DLC costumes? I mean, not the costumes made with the previous LittleBigPlanet games, but the ones downloaded.
---
#4SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/6/2012 1:30:03 PM
maniaxe613 posted...
What about the DLC costumes? I mean, not the costumes made with the previous LittleBigPlanet games, but the ones downloaded.

Yeah, those should be included too once they patch them in, otherwise they wouldn't have commented on AssCreed costume being delayed. :3
---
"Card Sagas Wars is one of the greatest fighting games of all time. Of all time!"
~Captain Khan
#5SketchiePosted 11/6/2012 2:34:07 PM
Thank god they have plans to import costumes from LBP1&2 to LBPK.

I made a kick-ass Sackboy costume in LBP2 and I'd hate to have to remake it or to find that it's not possible to parts not being available.
---
Became a Sage on 7/11/08! ^_____^
#6Tenchi UKPosted 11/6/2012 4:05:53 PM
you can still place stickers on sackboy on this one though right?

just asking because that was the way i remember getting custom hair colours.
---
Pear into Peaches!
#7maniaxe613(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 4:30:48 PM
Yeah, those should be included too once they patch them in, otherwise they wouldn't have commented on AssCreed costume being delayed. :3

LOL AssCreed. (I know you mean Assassin's Creed. I'm just making a joke.)
---
#8SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/6/2012 4:54:13 PM
TBH, I worded it that way on purpose because I didn't really like AC and this way my insult looks like an innocent shorthand. ;D The AC outfit always looked awesome though, so I hope it carries over soon.

Tenchi UK posted...
you can still place stickers on sackboy on this one though right?

just asking because that was the way i remember getting custom hair colours.

Well, in the Beta, stickers looked horrible. Didn't look or apply like LBP stickers at all. Hopefully they fixed this though, as many people brought it to their attention in the beta forums.
---
~Captain Khan
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM