what was Greg Miller talking about?

#1grzajabarkusPosted 11/7/2012 8:54:46 PM
A 5.0/10???? I'm playing the story with my girlfriend, and its so incredibly fun. I don't find it boring or cheap at all. I loved the first planet, "littlebigplanet". Full of nostalgia.
#2JohnnyRPosted 11/7/2012 8:56:19 PM
Yup. He had his own expectations that weren't met, and wrote a pretty biased review.

Shame, since that means less people will be playing.
#3TheCyborgNinjaPosted 11/8/2012 1:04:19 AM
I find it pathetic that IGN has so much influence over how people spend their money.
---
Jack Thompson is so disbarred, he's not even allowed to practice the law of gravity. - Kotomo
#4grzajabarkus(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 1:16:58 AM
JohnnyR posted...
Yup. He had his own expectations that weren't met, and wrote a pretty biased review.

Shame, since that means less people will be playing.

It was so biased. he wanted it to be MNR2 but its not. It really does look, and feel like MM made this game. I mean, my gf did say it reminded her of MNR, but it also seems like a legit LBP game. Either way, its still good. And it really is pathetic how that review will screw over sales.
#5diebuster2Posted 11/8/2012 1:27:21 AM(edited)
I thought it was a biased, but reasonable review Greg wrote from the core gameplay being more simplified and not that fun to the cheapness of the AI and levels feeling empty. Also, another thing I can admit is that the score he gave was a bit harsh off the mark so a 6 or 7 would have sufficed more for the criticism. Anyway, the game didn't look all that exciting beforehand alongside customisation issues with early beta footage so I'm not surprised the game would score lower than expected on release. Ended up not picking it up day one so will wait for a price drop.

TheCyborgNinja posted...
I find it pathetic that IGN has so much influence over how people spend their money.

Better to be safe than sorry.
---
Dreams are like rainbows; only idiots catch them.
Playing: Borderlands 2, ToGraces F.
#6mearhar1Posted 11/8/2012 5:17:33 AM
Reviewers need to get rid of numbers or letters or anything...they just need to write a review and that's it...it's stupid to add an arbitrary number that means absolutely nothing except that's all somepeople look at