2nd player's character not leaving when 2nd player leaves.

#1FreeRangersPosted 11/9/2012 8:52:59 AM
A friend of mine is having a weird problem. She and her husband were playing a few 2 player local games then she wanted to play single player so he turned off his controller but his character didn't leave the pod. She started a race and the race started in split screen, but the player 2 character didn't do anything (because the controller was turned off).

She turned off the PS3 and turned it back on but the 2nd player character was still there. She tried turning on the 2nd controller and turning it off, but that didn't help.

I suggested that she delete the save data and the character save data, but that didn't fix the problem either.

I'm not having this problem with my copy, so I don't think it is a game wide glitch. Has anyone else having this problem or are there any suggestions on how to fix it?

Thanks.
---
"An analogy is a thought wearing another thought's hat" - Britta Perry, Community
#2DuckerdooPosted 11/9/2012 10:22:48 AM
Try deleting and re-installing the game data (not the save data). If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure what to do.
---
My favorite racing game:
http://tinyurl.com/d486ykh
#3FreeRangers(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 10:25:59 AM
Ah yes, the install data. I forgot about that. I will suggest that.
---
"An analogy is a thought wearing another thought's hat" - Britta Perry, Community
#4FreeRangers(Topic Creator)Posted 11/10/2012 9:24:35 AM
I figured it out. The problem was she had the usb for Buzz buzzers plugged in.
---