who thinks the other modes other then strait racing are dumb

#1shads3055Posted 11/9/2012 6:36:10 PM
I do
#2pipo_snake_jc3Posted 11/9/2012 7:59:58 PM
Battle mode isn't that fun, but then again we're going to be seeing users use the battle mode type for non-karting related things, like giant robot fights and helicopter fights.
---
PSN: Naruga418
#3SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/9/2012 8:17:17 PM
I think Kart Battling can be more fun if better weapons are made for them.
---
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!
#4JkoolPosted 11/9/2012 8:31:31 PM
I liked the level where you had to shoot the giant centipede. It took me like 6 times to beat it though.
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#5JKiiiPosted 11/9/2012 10:53:20 PM
Complete opposite for me. Arena styles are what got me into that. Regular racing was what got me tired of MNR (that and the combat system). and many things like can be done in only in arena like what pipo-snake mentioned

Making crazy weapons make it oh so fun (they don't work that well in normal races)
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#6SpacePirateKhanPosted 11/10/2012 12:15:56 PM
^You can't plan weapons that would work good in races? (i.e. add extra forward momentum to a trap to compensate for the fact that you're already going fast so it plants significantly far ahead, etc.)
I know you can make homing weapons, but too much homing sucks. It's better when aim is involved >_>
---
www.change.org/petitions/superbot-make-the-king-of-all-cosmos-a-dlc-character-2
King of all Cosmos (Katamari) for PSASBR!
#7JKiiiPosted 11/10/2012 12:41:48 PM(edited)
SpacePirateKhan posted...
^You can't plan weapons that would work good in races? (i.e. add extra forward momentum to a trap to compensate for the fact that you're already going fast so it plants significantly far ahead, etc.)
I know you can make homing weapons, but too much homing sucks. It's better when aim is involved >_>

Most of my non-homing missles bounce off the track from the fences (even if the terrain is flat. I haven't checked them yet in the full one, maybe if they made some larger ones, then they'll be great in straight races)
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree