wish you could play soundtrack while creating...

#1JkoolPosted 12/5/2012 5:41:46 AM
I wish you could play the lbpk soundtrack / songs while creating a track.
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#2SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/5/2012 5:49:13 PM(edited)
You can, technically.

Download the LBP soundtrack/songs you want, get them in your PS3, and you can tap the Home Button and start playing songs while you're in Create Mode. :3

Btw, are you and JKiii the same person? o_O
(Sorry, I know the name similarity is probably a coincidence; I've been accused of being several "Kahns" around GFAQS. XD)
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#3Jkool(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:53:34 PM
Yea....thought of that....I used to listen to the MNR soundtrack while creating. ( I won the DLC soundtrack from a Mod I made while crusing the modspot)

and no, I am not the other guy also. Unless he does good work, then I may claim to be! ;)
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#4SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/5/2012 8:12:29 PM
^Wow, congrats! :3 I didn't know they gave away stuff like that. What kind of Mod was it?
---
~Captain Khan
#5JKiiiPosted 12/5/2012 8:15:44 PM
Way too many JKs in he LBP community, there's like 5 people i know with JK in i
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#6Jkool(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:10:36 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
^Wow, congrats! :3 I didn't know they gave away stuff like that. What kind of Mod was it?

It was a flashing face skull mod. The mnr moderator came to the modspot one day...next thing i know he has my mod and messages me a code for the soundtrack and says...nice mod. I won best zombie mod for the end of the year picKs too. I wish lbpk had kart and mod customization that was deeper. :(
---
#7Jkool(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:12:15 PM
JKiii posted...
Way too many JKs in he LBP community, there's like 5 people i know with JK in i

I hear ya!
---
#8SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/5/2012 9:29:42 PM
Jkool posted...
SpacePirateKhan posted...

It was a flashing face skull mod. The mnr moderator came to the modspot one day...next thing i know he has my mod and messages me a code for the soundtrack and says...nice mod. I won best zombie mod for the end of the year picKs too. I wish lbpk had kart and mod customization that was deeper. :(

Same here. :(
I'd be content with the stickers of LBP/LBP2, instead of the horrid sticker placement we have now, but ModNation style stickers on your characters would be amazing. Really, the lack of decent character customizing (compared to LBP/ModNation) is what made me wait until Black Friday to get this game.
---
~Captain Khan