wish you could play soundtrack while creating...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. wish you could play soundtrack while creating...

User Info: Jkool

Jkool
4 years ago#1
I wish you could play the lbpk soundtrack / songs while creating a track.
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
4 years ago#2
You can, technically.

Download the LBP soundtrack/songs you want, get them in your PS3, and you can tap the Home Button and start playing songs while you're in Create Mode. :3

Btw, are you and JKiii the same person? o_O
(Sorry, I know the name similarity is probably a coincidence; I've been accused of being several "Kahns" around GFAQS. XD)
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan

Jkool
4 years ago#3
Yea....thought of that....I used to listen to the MNR soundtrack while creating. ( I won the DLC soundtrack from a Mod I made while crusing the modspot)

and no, I am not the other guy also. Unless he does good work, then I may claim to be! ;)
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!

SpacePirateKhan
4 years ago#4
^Wow, congrats! :3 I didn't know they gave away stuff like that. What kind of Mod was it?
~Captain Khan

User Info: JKiii

JKiii
4 years ago#5
Way too many JKs in he LBP community, there's like 5 people i know with JK in i
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree

Jkool
4 years ago#6
SpacePirateKhan posted...
^Wow, congrats! :3 I didn't know they gave away stuff like that. What kind of Mod was it?

It was a flashing face skull mod. The mnr moderator came to the modspot one day...next thing i know he has my mod and messages me a code for the soundtrack and says...nice mod. I won best zombie mod for the end of the year picKs too. I wish lbpk had kart and mod customization that was deeper. :(

Jkool
4 years ago#7
JKiii posted...
Way too many JKs in he LBP community, there's like 5 people i know with JK in i

I hear ya!

SpacePirateKhan
4 years ago#8
Jkool posted...
SpacePirateKhan posted...

It was a flashing face skull mod. The mnr moderator came to the modspot one day...next thing i know he has my mod and messages me a code for the soundtrack and says...nice mod. I won best zombie mod for the end of the year picKs too. I wish lbpk had kart and mod customization that was deeper. :(

Same here. :(
I'd be content with the stickers of LBP/LBP2, instead of the horrid sticker placement we have now, but ModNation style stickers on your characters would be amazing. Really, the lack of decent character customizing (compared to LBP/ModNation) is what made me wait until Black Friday to get this game.
~Captain Khan
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. wish you could play soundtrack while creating...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived