So... Just spent 6+ hours making a Track and it froze.

#1SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/5/2012 6:29:20 PM
Fun times. Good ****ing job Media Molecule. >_> I should have saved more often, sure, but that doesn't really excuse it

It also refused to let me place breadcrumbs. Maybe because I was out of track? But whatever. I would just make it all an Arena, but the arena objective checkpoints don't work well with my track's look.. =_=

</rant>

Oh, since you're here, do you happen to know if there's a way to choose what an AI driver wears?
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#2pipo_snake_jc3Posted 12/5/2012 6:38:43 PM
Wrong board again, Khan.

Kidding. But it sounds unbelievable that you've even made it 6 hours straight before you froze. I just installed the patch and I already froze up about 20 minutes in after diving in.
---
PSN: Naruga418
#3JKiiiPosted 12/5/2012 6:41:30 PM
Wait till you get to using emitters and weaponators, you can't go an hour or 2 without a freeze (in the beta, this was even worse average was around 20 minutes)
---
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree
#4SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 6:44:37 PM(edited)
^You scared me for a second there Pipo. XD

JKiii, I do have some floating platforms that spawn from emitters.. 4 emitters so far. They' weren't running when it froze though D:

But dang... I hope they patch this game up soon. It has so much potential, but so many little problems...
---
~Captain Khan
#5SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 7:34:31 PM
I will say one thing nice about LBP:Karting though, so I don't seem like a negative nancy. The game seems to be much less quick to scream ILLEGAL SHORTCUT! when you ramp big distances and stuff.
---
~Captain Khan
#6SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:06:36 PM(edited)
Seriously though, why the hell can't I place Breadcrumbs? My poor shortcut T_T

EDIT:
Nvm, I finally figured out I'm stupid. :3 The markers turned green when I had them over the track properly, showing me that it was OK to press X. Problem solved~
---
~Captain Khan
#7SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:11:47 PM
Now my large bounce bad thing is wanting to take me weird places without telling me...
Damnit, game, stop fighting me! I want to enjoy you!
---
~Captain Khan
#8SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:20:36 PM
Oh, ***ING GREAT. MY BREADCRUMBS ALL DROPPED TO THE FLOOR INSTEAD OF FLOATING WHERE I LEFT THEM.

I'm just going to keep ranting here, so feel free to laugh at my misery or just ignore this topic entirely.
---
~Captain Khan
#9JkoolPosted 12/5/2012 8:54:59 PM
You GOT TO save a LOT! I have learned that!

Also, good to know the update did NOT fix the freezing issue! UGH! I feel your pain man! :(
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#10SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 9:11:21 PM
Jkool posted...
You GOT TO save a LOT! I have learned that!

Also, good to know the update did NOT fix the freezing issue! UGH! I feel your pain man! :(

XD
Gotta save after setting your BReadcrumbes, too, apparently. I saved after setting them right again and they worked fine.

Also wish Gas had color options. It's strange that they let you alter colors of every material, but take out the option to change Gas color...
---
~Captain Khan