So... Just spent 6+ hours making a Track and it froze.

#11pipo_snake_jc3Posted 12/5/2012 10:36:21 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Jkool posted...
You GOT TO save a LOT! I have learned that!

Also, good to know the update did NOT fix the freezing issue! UGH! I feel your pain man! :(

XD
Gotta save after setting your BReadcrumbes, too, apparently. I saved after setting them right again and they worked fine.

Also wish Gas had color options. It's strange that they let you alter colors of every material, but take out the option to change Gas color...

No joke, right? I was shocked to see that I can change the color of white wood but it's impossible to get purple gas for a Gastly Pokemon model. It's hard not to gripe about this game when you could do something as simple as change the gas color in LBP1 from the very beginning.
---
PSN: Naruga418
#12SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 11:07:16 PM(edited)
pipo_snake_jc3 posted...
No joke, right? I was shocked to see that I can change the color of white wood but it's impossible to get purple gas for a Gastly Pokemon model. It's hard not to gripe about this game when you could do something as simple as change the gas color in LBP1 from the very beginning.

D: but Gastly is awesome....

This is a less important complaint I guess, but I don't like that you can't change colors of Microchips and the stuff you put in them. It really helps you organize super-complicated logic when you can color it. Without color coding, 90% of the things I made in LBP2 would be a nightmare TT_TT

I mean damn. Tags aren't even the color you set them to. They always look green.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#13wwefanforlifePosted 12/8/2012 5:48:59 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Fun times. Good ****ing job Media Molecule. >_> I should have saved more often, sure, but that doesn't really excuse it

No point blaming Media Molecule since LBP Karting wasn't developed by them. Blame United Front Games (UFG) the freezing is starting to get on my nerves the so called recent patch was suppose to fix the issue but it hasn't.
---
PSN ID: RKO_JPL7
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM