How do I Spawn Points in a Racetrack? o_O

#1SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/5/2012 10:40:22 PM(edited)
I set 8 spawn points for the race, but everyone just starts in the default lineup without the kart tweakers I want to apply. >_<; How do I make these spawn points override the race's default spawn? My poor track is unplayable without the increased jump height. T_T

EDIT:
..... They're literally spawning everywhere BUT my spawn point locations. Seriously, they're spaced out oddly as if to avoid the area where I actually put Spawn Points. Well **** you too, game.

EDIT EDIT:
AHA! I have, in fact, foiled myself again with my own strange ideas. I have a track hidden under blocks of Material that you actually race on. Well, silly me, there were spawn points on the hidden track I didn't know existed because, you know.. they were hidden.
Sorry, LittleBigPlanet Karting. It was my bad this time. >_>;
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#2JkoolPosted 12/5/2012 10:14:19 PM
I'm not sure but there is soooooooo much to learn in this. We need a detailed faq on building.
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#3SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 10:42:25 PM(edited)
Indeed. The tutorials did nothing to explain to me why my Spawn Points aren't working. They appear to be set up right, and somehow manage to disrupt the normal spawn (everyone's weirdly spaced out now....), but my kart stats remain unaltered.

I'd like to know how those Pathfinder tweakers function exactly. I can assume Obstacle tells the AI to avoid things, but they seem pretty intent on smashing their face into those Pipes still... and I wish I could easily tell them to Jump over gaps with their kart hop instead of getting into AI logic & sensors. >_>
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM