Play my tracks? :D

#1ToroStationMeowPosted 12/6/2012 1:50:31 AM
I made a couple of tracks that just sit there unplayed, it's been a month or 2 and I still have no more than 4 plays with no negative feedback whatsoever so I guess I was too late to publish or too uncreative or something. :(

I don't actually have the game right now thanks to bills... but I did manage to make a couple of tracks that didn't suck.

Stardust Speedway
https://karting.lbp.me/v/snz
Sugarsweet Speedway
https://karting.lbp.me/v/c01

Stardust Speedway is based off the bad future themed levels from Sonic CD (I used a fun sounding dance track to imitate the Japanese music even).

Sugarsweet Speedway is based off the Sugar Rush world from Wreck it Ralph.
---
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (god I wish I could change names on PSN)
Fav PSASBR character: Toro
#2JkoolPosted 12/6/2012 5:11:28 AM
Its not just you bud....most people keep playing the top tracks. Some are good, others are not. Also if it has mario kart in it it gets over played too. Welcome to mnr 2? Anyway, ill he glad to run your tracks and I always take the time to review. Also read the board a bit more and you'll see a topic on getting your tracks played. The tc is very kool and video reviews tracks and he is looking for more. So hit that post up.
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#3SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/6/2012 6:03:18 AM
I'll take a look soon :3
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#4JkoolPosted 12/6/2012 6:56:16 AM(edited)
I am queuing them now!
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#5SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/6/2012 12:33:19 PM
Hey, I like the layout of your tracks :3
If you modify your Sugarsweet Speedway to look even more like the movie, may I suggest large, distant Neon Metal panels and a distant colored fog to replicate the sky color in the movie instead of the Factory background? (And whatever other scenery you might wish to add, I never saw the movie so I'm not sure how close you are to replicating it, but it was nice looking anyway)
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#6ToroStationMeow(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 4:36:40 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Hey, I like the layout of your tracks :3
If you modify your Sugarsweet Speedway to look even more like the movie, may I suggest large, distant Neon Metal panels and a distant colored fog to replicate the sky color in the movie instead of the Factory background? (And whatever other scenery you might wish to add, I never saw the movie so I'm not sure how close you are to replicating it, but it was nice looking anyway)

I plan on getting back with GameFly this month so sure. :3
---
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (god I wish I could change names on PSN)
Fav PSASBR character: Toro
#7JkoolPosted 12/6/2012 7:24:18 PM
Tracks are good but they need props badly to give them character! But they race decent. On the Sugarsweet track there is one area that is a hill at a turn which causes you to jump off track at times. I would lower that area just a little too. Still all in all tracks are decent!
---
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM