Well.. How do I Respawn Point? XD

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Well.. How do I Respawn Point? XD

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
3 years ago#1
I placed them along the track in places that would be nice to respawn at, but the game just said "LOL Respawn half a mile ahead instead, you need a bigger lead."

>_>;

I really need to make a normal track next instead of weird crap that wasn't intended. Maybe that would help. But if anyone has experience with setting respawn points, any help is greatly appreciated~

EDIT:
.... SON OF A MOTHER******* ***** MY BREADCRUMBS RESET AGAIN O:<
And you can basically skip half the track by killing yourself anytime you reach an obstacle... Maybe I should just make it an Arena and delete all my track work.. =_=; (after saving a backup of course)
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan

User Info: pipo_snake_jc3

pipo_snake_jc3
3 years ago#2
I really gotta start tracking all your topics on this board. I'm making a track soon and I feel I'm going to repeat all of your frustrating mistakes lol. Good luck with your end result, Khan.
PSN: Naruga418

SpacePirateKhan
3 years ago#3
pipo_snake_jc3 posted...
I really gotta start tracking all your topics on this board. I'm making a track soon and I feel I'm going to repeat all of your frustrating mistakes lol. Good luck with your end result, Khan.

LoL, yay, there's a purpose to my stream of rant topics! Let's add that Holograms with a Danger Tweaker are no longer phasable for other objects, and Launched weapons come to a complete stop. (rocket doesnt work on weapons apparently)
~Captain Khan

SpacePirateKhan
3 years ago#4
BTW I made it Arena and my respawns work great now. But I gotta figure out how to make a classic race out of it now lol... and how to make decent ai.
~Captain Khan
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Well.. How do I Respawn Point? XD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived