Well.. How do I Respawn Point? XD

#1SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/6/2012 2:52:05 PM(edited)
I placed them along the track in places that would be nice to respawn at, but the game just said "LOL Respawn half a mile ahead instead, you need a bigger lead."

>_>;

I really need to make a normal track next instead of weird crap that wasn't intended. Maybe that would help. But if anyone has experience with setting respawn points, any help is greatly appreciated~

EDIT:
.... SON OF A MOTHER******* ***** MY BREADCRUMBS RESET AGAIN O:<
And you can basically skip half the track by killing yourself anytime you reach an obstacle... Maybe I should just make it an Arena and delete all my track work.. =_=; (after saving a backup of course)
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#2pipo_snake_jc3Posted 12/7/2012 12:06:20 AM
I really gotta start tracking all your topics on this board. I'm making a track soon and I feel I'm going to repeat all of your frustrating mistakes lol. Good luck with your end result, Khan.
---
PSN: Naruga418
#3SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:11:58 AM
pipo_snake_jc3 posted...
I really gotta start tracking all your topics on this board. I'm making a track soon and I feel I'm going to repeat all of your frustrating mistakes lol. Good luck with your end result, Khan.

LoL, yay, there's a purpose to my stream of rant topics! Let's add that Holograms with a Danger Tweaker are no longer phasable for other objects, and Launched weapons come to a complete stop. (rocket doesnt work on weapons apparently)
---
~Captain Khan
#4SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:16:11 AM
BTW I made it Arena and my respawns work great now. But I gotta figure out how to make a classic race out of it now lol... and how to make decent ai.
---
~Captain Khan
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM