NEW Track: "Super Mario Bros. World 1"

#1SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/11/2012 11:04:22 PM
https://karting.lbp.me/v/2yhl

It's an obstacle course homage to Super Mario Bros.! Race through 1-1, 1-2, 1-3, and 1-4, and Hop like Mario to reach platforms, leap over danger & squish Goombas! There's also various Mario Bros. prizes scattered around the level to hunt and collect! And at the end of 1-4, you can finally run over the annoying Toad :D

(Hopefuly the LBPK.me site will update with photos and such...)
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#2fading_starrPosted 12/12/2012 1:22:34 AM
queued for video review :)
---
PSN: Eevil-Psycho [WTF]
http://www.youtube.com/user/epsgameplaypit
#3SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 11:56:00 AM
fading_starr posted...
queued for video review :)

Oh hey, thanks! :D
---
~Captain Khan
#4pipo_snake_jc3Posted 12/12/2012 2:20:16 PM
Not sure if this is a bug with your level specifically or with all levels, but here's the thing; I can take a pic and upload it on your level (in fact, I did), but when you try to see the picture in a closer look, it won't show that there are any pics taken in the level.

I tried looking at photos uploaded "by anyone" and it'll say "no photos".
---
PSN: Naruga418
#5SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/12/2012 3:43:10 PM
The pictures I took seemed to show up in-game but wouldn't show up on the LBPK.me site... >_>; might look into that more today.
---
~Captain Khan
#6bfist1stPosted 12/12/2012 10:24:18 PM
I'll race your track and leave feedback.
Good to see there are still active creators.
---
=bRo= PSN: IPh1zt
100.1% TEAMwork. tRu story.
#7ZaruenKosaiPosted 12/15/2012 9:52:26 PM
bfist1st posted...
I'll race your track and leave feedback.
Good to see there are still active creators.

agreed.. i will try some of your tracks once i learn the game, i just bought it today, and am still downloading it off PSN
#8Manlius10APosted 12/17/2012 11:15:29 AM
The level design is great and visuals are so fantastic! It looks 100% like a Mario game and offers the player varied environments from Mario. Unfortunately, I found the Bowser at the end of the second lap too difficult to get through, and then during my 7th or so respawn the game froze up on me. I would recommend making the second lap Bowser easier and doing whatever you can to improve performance. Also, I would consider tank controls. These controls allow you to turn without accelerating (and would make the game feel more appropriate for platforming). Overall, great job and I look forward to your future work!
---
My Little Big Planet 2 Level: Autumn Tree Climb
My Little Big Planet Karting Level: Nighttime Jaunt
#9SpacePirateKhan(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 8:41:31 PM
Manlius10A posted...
The level design is great and visuals are so fantastic! It looks 100% like a Mario game and offers the player varied environments from Mario. Unfortunately, I found the Bowser at the end of the second lap too difficult to get through, and then during my 7th or so respawn the game froze up on me. I would recommend making the second lap Bowser easier and doing whatever you can to improve performance. Also, I would consider tank controls. These controls allow you to turn without accelerating (and would make the game feel more appropriate for platforming). Overall, great job and I look forward to your future work!

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try next time I'm on! Sucks that he STILL managed to freeze the game; I took away Bowser's hammers for freezing the game already... :(

It also seems like a few of the Goombas are screwed up, and you're able to drive through them safely... Really don't look forward to trying to fix this level as awful as it was to finish it with all the LBP:K create mode bugs, LoL D:
---
~Captain Khan
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM