Is there any kind of a community for this game?

#1jameswintertonPosted 12/17/2012 3:45:45 AM
Downloading now, just picked it up from the EU christmas deals on psn. Are there any good forums dedicated to it?
---
psn: jrwinterton
#2Krob5858Posted 12/17/2012 8:32:07 AM
Everything that I've seen has been pretty dead. Feel free to add me, I still need a few friend related trophies

PSN: Jetson
---
PSN: Jetson --- Wii Code: 1963-7620-3990-6236
#3wwefanforlifePosted 12/17/2012 11:17:39 AM
I've had it since release and I wouldn't say the community is as big as the other LBP games or Modnation have been. If UFG actually fix the freezing issues this game has every time when playing online in a group it freezes my PS3 and I have to turn it off on my PS3 by the power button. LBPK needs more tracks added to vote for track since only 3 community levels show online which are Epic Winterness, Das Boot and Orions Glade (3 tracks I'm bored to death with).

That's just 2 of the reasons it puts me off playing LBPK it's a shame since I love it and I guess that's what is putting other people off. The freezing issue needs to be fix that's the main issue for me and I've herd it's a main issue for most people.
---
PSN ID: RKO_JPL7
#4Manlius10APosted 12/17/2012 11:18:01 AM
Little Big Planet Central has a very active LPBK forum. Also, the tracks that people post on there are out of this world amazing! I would recommend you look there.

http://www.lbpcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?150-LittleBigPlanet-Karting
---
My Little Big Planet 2 Level: Autumn Tree Climb
My Little Big Planet Karting Level: Nighttime Jaunt
#5jameswinterton(Topic Creator)Posted 12/17/2012 7:42:00 PM
Awesome thanks I'll check it out, and add anyone who is interested in racing when I get home from work later.
---
psn: jrwinterton
#6Cirrus5005Posted 12/18/2012 8:49:27 AM
Just checked that LittleBigPlanet Central forum out and I'm afraid to say, I may be making the jump. It seems to have made a lot more traction than this one, and those levels look as good as someone just said they look ... I've queued several already :D

So, a thanks to Eevil-Psycho for reviewing my level ... and I hope to see some of you on LBP Central, where I'll try to organise some tournaments.
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM