Is there any way to change the number of laps?

#1UabellPosted 12/19/2012 3:42:34 AM
When you finish those story races you unlock the versus mode of the same track, but it looks like theres always only 3 laps on each race/track.. so is there any way to add more laps, in example when you are playing with your friends? 3 lap races are too short! Thanks for answers
#2Uabell(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 3:55:53 AM
And also, I have purchased pretty many costumes for lbp1 and 2 so is there any way to use those costumes on lbpk?:P
#3Manlius10APosted 12/20/2012 7:24:16 AM
You can tweak the number of laps in the level editor under global settings. I believe the option is on the second page for that setting.

LBP1 and LBP2 costumes are coming to LBPK (with a few exceptions due to licensing issues). However, this was delayed until January. The issue is that all the customs have to be remade from scratch because the coding between LBP and LBPK is so different.
---
My Little Big Planet 2 Level: Autumn Tree Climb
My Little Big Planet Karting Levels: Nighttime Jaunt & Mushroom Battle Arena
#4ToroStationMeowPosted 12/20/2012 10:25:21 AM
Manlius10A posted...
LBP1 and LBP2 costumes are coming to LBPK (with a few exceptions due to licensing issues). However, this was delayed until January. The issue is that all the customs have to be remade from scratch because the coding between LBP and LBPK is so different.

Thanks for the update, though I guess I won't be racing as Ezio or Tails Doll.
---
USA PSN: KSaku22 JP PSN: Cirno9Ice9Fairy (I wish I could change names on PSN)
Psalm 137:9 - Happy is he who takes your babies and smashes them against rocks.