Crash crash crash crash crash....bug

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Crash crash crash crash crash....bug

User Info: DEVILIX

DEVILIX
4 years ago#1
So i spent half the day making my own level which turned out epic imo and now i'm onto the final part of making my own weapons and putting them in weaponizers, i can place them into custom weaponizers fine, i got to random and press square to tweek, .....crash..... so ok i am used to the odd crash here and there.

Load the game back up, go back to placing the random weaponizers, go to tweek......crash
I do this 2 more times exact same thing crash when i go to tweek.

So i try to do something else just make custom weapons, come back 10-15 minutes later, put down the random weaponizer, go to tweek.... crash

I don;t understand because now without my custom weapons i am stuck on what to do, im not sure if this is a bug or something, but everytime i go to tweek my game crashes.

I have the digital version but i don;t want to re-download 16gb, and i don't want to delete my data otherwise i just wasted half a day, anyone else having this problem?
PSN : xLycan_Lunaticx

User Info: JKiii

JKiii
4 years ago#2
Its a bug, that happens to anyone that has too many custom made weapons.
Little King of LBP Level Recordings
http://www.youtube.com/user/JHKthree

User Info: DEVILIX

DEVILIX
4 years ago#3
so to fix it i just delete my custom weapons?
PSN : xLycan_Lunaticx
  1. Boards
  2. LittleBigPlanet Karting
  3. Crash crash crash crash crash....bug

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived