Objects stuck outside the "paintable area" in level creator

#1storm_17Posted 1/1/2013 9:56:14 PM
I'm not sure if this is a glitch or just a mistake on my part, but you know how you can't place objects or anything past a certain point near the corners of your level? I had a custom object that was a group of quite a bit of smaller objects, and I went to put it as close to the corner as I could. Some of the objects in the group were able to make it past the "out of bounds" point, but I had to break the group eventually so I could make some changes. That's where the problem lies... I cannot for the life of me reach any of the objects that are past the out of bounds point. Does anyone know if I can get to them, or am I just out of luck? If it matters, my level is in the gardens theme. Thanks for any help/info.
---
"In order to finish first, you must first finish." /// 14-time GTRC winner
PSN: thermite_917
#2JkoolPosted 1/2/2013 10:21:53 AM
Try switching theme maybe or putting a long object near them and use the glue feature?
---
FORUMS: A place a person can ask a serious question & receive rude replies that have nothing to do with the question!
#3storm_17(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2013 2:03:22 PM
Jkool posted...
Try switching theme maybe or putting a long object near them and use the glue feature?

Thanks, I'll try that :)
---
"In order to finish first, you must first finish." /// 14-time GTRC winner
PSN: thermite_917
#4ninjakrakenPosted 1/2/2013 3:04:02 PM
Sometimes you have to fiddle with the camera angle in order to select objects. A few times I put objects too high in the sky, the only way I could select them was to change the camera so it was looking directly up.
---
PSN: lady_mystic
Mind your blasted manners! Uncivil, uncouth, uncultivated! - Lady Smith
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM