Why is this game so bad?

#21SpacePirateKhanPosted 2/4/2013 1:13:39 PM(edited)
Movie64 posted...
I don't think this game is bad at all. It's just for compared to the crazy amount of customization you can do for Modnation Racers, it pales in comparision. Also, in the actually racing area, Sega's crossover racing games, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing and Transformed have better designed tracks, and more refined gameplay.

I'd say the track editor is leagues more advanced than ModNation Racers in terms of customization; you can pretty much make anything and race anywhere in this one, and making custom weapons is nice. But ModNation's character editor was leagues better than LBP Karting... >_<
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#22Movie64Posted 2/5/2013 6:05:06 AM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
Movie64 posted...
I don't think this game is bad at all. It's just for compared to the crazy amount of customization you can do for Modnation Racers, it pales in comparision. Also, in the actually racing area, Sega's crossover racing games, Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing and Transformed have better designed tracks, and more refined gameplay.

I'd say the track editor is leagues more advanced than ModNation Racers in terms of customization; you can pretty much make anything and race anywhere in this one, and making custom weapons is nice. But ModNation's character editor was leagues better than LBP Karting... >_<

Yeah, I agree that Track Editor is better in customization and the load times aren't ungodly. Still, everything else is a step down to Modnation. I wish that they delayed the game so they could tighten up the controls, fix the cheap and unfair AI (I'm on Casual, I shouldn't be losing this much.) and add more customization. As it is, Karting is just not that good compared to Modnation, Sega All-stars racing, Crash Team Racing, and the new Mario Kart 7
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12317/21 3:40PM