help - cant get 100 percent on certain levels

#1Karelian_Posted 2/17/2013 7:34:34 PM
hey there,

as the topic states i seem to be unable to get 100% on some levels. im _really_ certain, that i've found all price bubbles (compared my blued out bubbles [those that were presents] to some video guides on price bubbles, i have them all) and i got 1. on all tracks. however, theres still some collectables missing on some levels (checked in details).

i really dont understand this. is there another way to get collectables like stickers and karts, besides from being 1. and collecting all price bubbles? i dont think so. could this be a bug?

every bit of help is appreciated!
#2bfist1stPosted 2/18/2013 3:15:36 PM
A few bubbles are really hard to see/get,
check percentage at result screen..
---
=bRo= .:speCOopz:.
PSN/GT: IPh1zt
#3Karelian_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2013 5:28:37 PM
in the result screens theres always some percentages missings for those levels. but as i've stated, i've read guides and watched some video walkthroughs for price bubbles and checked them all step by step - i have them all.
i hoped this was a problem which other players had as well and that there was some easy solution to it..
#4bfist1stPosted 2/19/2013 12:24:11 AM
Karelian_ posted...
in the result screens theres always some percentages missings for those levels. but as i've stated, i've read guides and watched some video walkthroughs for price bubbles and checked them all step by step - i have them all.
i hoped this was a problem which other players had as well and that there was some easy solution to it..

Well,
this game is still full of bugs but I didn't heard of this or experienced it myself.

Mind you I've had a hard time to get 100% on 2 or 3 levels because I couldn't find some bubbles or better yet shortcuts which led to bubbles..
---
=bRo= .:speCOopz:.
PSN/GT: IPh1zt
More topics from this board...
online codeps3rock12327/30 8:30AM